My R

Just as a warning, this will have a suicide attempt!
Song: My R
By: I'm sorry, I forgot TvT
---------------------

Today's the day..

Just as Izuku was taking off his shoes, up on the rooftop there he sees, a man with blond hair there before him. Despite himself, he goes and screams.
"Hey! Don't do it please!"
All Might turned around. This was a test the teachers were doing on students, he didn't expect Izuku to be up their though.
'Make up an excuse!' All Might said to himself.
'Oh wait a minute, what did I just say?!
I couldn't care less either way!' Izuku mumbled to himself. To be honest, he was somewhat pissed, it was an opportunity missed. The man with blond hair told him his woes.
"You've probably heard it all before. I really thought she might be the one.. but then she told me she was done." All Might thought that was a good enough excuse, now he just has to wait for Izuku's response.
Izuku hesitated for a moment. But after a couple seconds, the words just flew out of his mouth before he could stop them.
"For god's sake please! Are you serious?! I just can't believe, that for some stupid reason, you got here before me!"
'Before me?' All Might thought to himself. He also thought about how Izuku yelled, he normally doesn't yell like that. He didn't have a lot of time to think though because Izuku screamed again.
"Are you upset 'cause you can't have what you wanted? You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of anything!"
Izuku's eyes were starting to water, he looked at the ground. All Might was stunned, but he had to continue to act.
He walked up to Izuku and gave him a hug.
"I'm feeling better, thank you for listening."
He let go, and the man with blond hair disappeared.
When All Might left, he went straight to Nezu. He explained what had happened, and Nezu decided to have a few more teachers do the same and see if he would react the same.

"Alright, today's the day"

Or so he thought, just as he took both of his shoes off. There was a man, that looked tired as can be. Despite himself, he goes and screams.
Just like All Might, Aizawa had to make an excuse, and quick.
The tired man told him his woes.
"You've probably heard it all before. Everyone ignores me. Everyone steals. I don't fit in with anyone here."
Aizawa thought it was a good enough excuse, so now all he had to do was wait for a response.
Just like the last time, Izuku's words flew out of his mouth before he could stop them.
"For god's sake please! Are you serious?! I just can't believe! That for some stupid reason, you got here before me!"
Aizawa was stunned, he yelled. But he got the almost the exact same reaction as All Might. He's worried for Izuku though, he's come up to the roof by himself twice in a row. Just like All Might, he didn't have much time to think, Izuku just yelled again.
"'Cause even so, your still loved by everyone at home! There's always dinner waiting at the table, you know!"
Aizawa saw that he was about to cry. He wanted to talk to Izuku right the and there, but he had to continue to act. He walked up to Izuku and gave him a hug.
"I'm tired"
He let go, and the man tired as can be then disappeared.
Aizawa went to Nezu's office like All Might had done. He went in and explained what happened. Nezu decided to put camera's so he could watch it for himself.

Unfortunately for Izuku, there was someone everyday.
He listened to their tales, he made them turn away. And yet there was no one who would do this for him, no way he could, let out all his pain.
Nezu was watching from the security cameras he installed on the roof. He was concerned, Izuku was crying in the roof Everytime he 'saved' the teachers from jumping. He decided that he would do it, but not give up as easily and see what he would do.

For the very first time, there he sees,
Someone with the same pains as him.
Having done this time, and time again, he wore a black suite.
"I just wanna stop the scars that grow, Everytime I go home. That's why I came up here instead."
That's what the bear in the black suite said.
Unfortunately for Izuku, he still hasn't caught into the teachers tests.
Izuku wondered what to say. He didn't really want to say anything, but in the moment he just said, something he didn't want to believe.
"Hey, don't do, it please!"
Nezu didn't move.
Ah, what to do?! I can't stop this one, oh this is new! For once I think I've bitten off more than I could chew! Izuku was mumbling to himself, and Nezu heard every word he said.
Izuku started to cry.
"But even so, please just go away so I can't see! Your pitiful expression is just too much for me!"
Nezu turned around and his heart ached when he saw Izuku was beginning to cry.
He had to keep acting though.
Just like the rest, he walked up to Izuku and gave him a hug.
"I guess today was just not my day."
He walked away, and the bear with a black suite disappeared.
Nezu walked down to call a meeting with the teachers that did the test.
Everyone agreed on going to the roof all together to see if Izuku was actually going to jump since no one was going to stop him.

"There's no one here today, I guess it's time! It's just me, myself, and I! There's no one to interfere, no one to get in my way here!"
Izuku failed to notice the pro heros/ teachers behind him. He just kept walking to the edge.
"Taking off my gray uniform, watching the people pass by. This petite boy, fake as can be, is just going to jump now and be free!"
Izuku jumped off the edge.
Aizawa acted the quickest and ran with his scarf. He hoped that he would catch his favorite problem child. Everyone held their breath. Aizawa felt something weigh himself down, and he looked down. He caught Izuku. Everyone up their was glad Aizawa caught him. Izuku on the other hand wasn't too happy. He couldn't do anything though, he was frozen.
Aizawa pulled him up and brought him into a hug. After a little while, he let go. Nezu walked up to Izuku.
"May I ask, why did you jump Izuku?"
Everyone's eyes were starting to water, even Aizawa's.
Izuku started to cry.
Nezu came up to him and hugged him.
"I'll let you have a few weeks off school. I'll leave All Might and Aizawa to talk to you. Afterwards, come to my office. Everyone else please follow me."

Part 2?...

---------------
Sorry that I changed the storyline, and lyrics a lot. I might do a part two If you want.