Heather part 2

Okay so I got some bad news..
I can't work on videos or chapters during breaks or before class (Even tho I'm normally 23 or more minutes early) I tried talking to my mom about it cause I was going to make myself work on videos and or chapters before class or during break. But now I will have to work on stuff after homework (Today was the first day of class, tomorrow I get homework) So I'm sorry for that.
Okay, onto the story!
--------------------------------
"W-What?"

"Yes..I heard everything." Aizawa sat down next to Izuku. "I'm sorry, but I was listening through the door."  Izuku sat up.
"I-Im sorry! I understand if you want to expell me! I'll go pack my stuff-"
Izuku was cut off by Aizawa kissing him. Izuku was surprised at first, but he soon melted into the kiss.
"W-Why did you do that?.." Izuku said pulling back. "It's because..I like you as well.." Izuku was stunned, he didn't know how to respond. "Cat got your tounge, kitty?" Izuku's face turned red.
"K-Kitty?.." Izuku finally stuttered out a word.
"Yes, Kitty." Aizawa responded.
"A-Are you sure you like m-me?.. Why not Mic or Miss Joke?.." Izuku questioned Aizawa's choice of liking him instead of anyone else.
"Yeah I could choose them over you but..they just get annoying over time. And you are just too cute."
"C-Cute?! I'm not cute!" Izuku said with his face getting redder by the minute.
"Say what you want, Kitty."
"B-But aren't you a teacher though? And I'm a student?.."
Izuku knew that not everyone would accept a student teacher relationship. Aizawa knew the consequences of this relationship, and that not everyone would accept them.
"Well we'll just wait untill you graduate to do anything serious."
------------------------------
Sorry if it's short-
I just finished my homework too! :D