15 Travel & Family

Start from the beginning

He kissed her, and rested his forehead on hers. " I know. I know Love. " He tried to calm himself down. " Just be safe. I need you to be safe. " She pleaded.

" I'll try. We will keep an eye out for anyone trying to harm us. We'll stick together closely. " She tried to reassure him.

Tye cleared his throat. " Sorry to interrupt everyone. It's time for us to get going if we are keeping the schedule Carter made up. " He slowly pulled himself away from Jason, leaned up on his tippy toes, and kissed him deeply. " Stay out of trouble Handsome. " He whispered.

" I'll try. No promises. " He chuckled as he kissed Tye over and over.

The other said their goodbyes, and held each other close. None of the Alphas wanted to let the girls or Tye leave. It was to risky. To many people were after them. Yet, for the greater good of the race, and to help Merella, they were letting them go.

~~~~~~

Tye and the girls oiled into the Hummer. Honestly they all thought it was annoying. The car was boxy, and way to noticable. Jayce had first insisted on it because it was 'safer'. Yet he wanted then to stay less noticable. They all gave a collective groan. " This is stupid. " Tye commented. He glanced over to his right, and noticed a nice little beamer SUV.

He smirked.

"Hey Mika. Where does Jayce keep the keys to the cars? " He asked mischievously.

"Hmm? In the cars so he can just take one, and go. Why?"

" We're stealing that pretty purple beamer. " He said casually as he started carrying luggage over to it. " Besides, none of us want to go in the Hummer. This has just as much room, and it's got a better color. It's less noticable. "

Mika giggled and the other girls smiled. " Sounds like a plan to me. This thing is way to obvious. "

" I prefer the beamer to the bigger car. " Linzie said softly. She went around, and hopped inside since she would take the longest. The others loaded up the back, and she hummed to herself. Then a mischievous little thought occured to her as well. She hopped back out, and searched each of the cars around them. In the dashes she found sunglasses.

Linzie giggled as she returned to the car as the others were getting in it. " I swiped us some shades~ " She smiled. " Mens, but still. We'll look good. " She shrugged before passing them around.

Mika laughed. " We're bad influences! She temporarily borrowed all of Jayce's sunglasses with out asking!"

" Whatever will we do?! She's leaning bad things. " Esmeralda playfully covered her mouth in surprise.

"These are terrible. Jayce had bad taste. " Tye grumbled putting his on. " But they still do the job. Awesome Linzie. " He smiled in the review mirror. " We're off on our adventure. " He said starting the car.

Merella frowned. "This one is way quieter than the Hummer. How will he find out that we took it?"

Mika smirked. " Tye. "

"Yes MiLady?" He asked playfully.

" Joyride. "

" Of course MiLady~ " He smirked as he slammed the car into drive. " Buckle up ladies, and hold onto Linzie. "

The girls did as told, and Merella held Linzie tightly against her. Linzie smiled, and nestled close.

Tye reeved the engine, and started laughing as he smoked the tires. It was more than enough to get the boy's attention. Mika took it further by rolling her window down, and poping out of the window. She sat on the door, and laughed. The other girls were having a fun time as well. Esmeralda even blew Ricardo kisses when the Alphas piled outside.