"Will I be able to see spirits at all anymore?" I asked.

"You made the Reaper mad when you didn't take his deal. I think he took his gift back. The fact that you are still able to see me is a miracle. I think that he knows I won't be here for much longer." Mom said.

While being able to see people who have passed on has been a pretty amazing gift, I think I'm ready for it to be over. I'm ready for the next chapter of my life. My life with Thea.

"I'm really proud of you Ashlyn. I want you to know that. After everything you've been through I'm blown away at how you have been able to recover and move on. Your music career is really starting to take off on a new level and your relationship with Thea is something for the movies. You complement each other so well." Mom said and smiled at me.

"Thank you." I said looking her over one more time.

"You shouldn't spend too much time here. I know you have a party to get too." Mom said.

"Do you know where they are taking me?" I asked.

"I do but where's the fun in telling you." Mom said and smiled.

"Fair enough." I said and smiled back at her.

"I love you babygirl, so much." Mom said and gave me one more smile before she faded away.

Like she said, I didn't stay to much longer in front of my siblings graves. I told them a little bit more about the wedding details before I took a few flowers and made the walk back to my car. I drove a little bit farther down the road and walked to Allison's grave. Thea must have been here recently because there are fresh flowers here already. I placed the few marigolds I grabbed next to the other flowers and stood in silence for a few moments.

I took the long way home needing a few moments for myself before I was launched into wedding craziness. I don't really have any kind of idea for what they were planning on doing. I know that Thea is also having hers tonight and I said bye to her before I left for the cemetery. I won't be surprised if they drag her to a strip club. I'm not all that worried though. If Thea doesn't want to do something she will put her foot down.

I pulled up to my house and saw a waiting party bus out front. I sighed and rubbed my forehead. Tonight is going to be a long night. I checked my face in the mirror to make sure you can tell I wasn't crying before getting out of the truck. When I got to my front door I could hear voices inside and I didn't know what to expect.

Biting the bullet, I pushed my front door open and I was shocked to who was standing in my living room.

"Surprise!" Nikki yelled from the kitchen.

Standing in my living room is basically my Who Run the World, Girls group chat. I don't remember when I got added to it but I'm in a group chat with pop music's biggest names. In the chat we would talk about anything and everything. From music to our personal lives to even gossiping, it was an amazing group chat to be included in especially since I'm still somewhat new to the game and my more rock leaning music. There are about 50 of us in total in the chat and it grows every once in a while. But standing in my living room right now is Taylor Swift, Fletcher, Halsey, Camila Cabello, Hailee Steinfeld, Hayley Kiyoko, Charli XCX, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Britt, Alyssa and surprisingly Diego and Eli.

"How did you get into my group chat?" I asked my eyes narrowing in on Nikki.

"You were like out of commission for a while in December and your phone kept blowing up, I might have been giving them updates while you were in the hospital. Then when you made Alyssa and I bridesmaids, I knew I could get in touch with Ariana and she asked everyone in the chat to come. Those who could come did and those who couldn't be here tonight sent a care package." Nikki responded.