k i n

»»————- ♡ ————-««

    »»————- ♡ ————-««

"Princess?"

Draven called out as he walked into the living room. Fayette was too busy grinding various flowers in a granite bowl over the table to respond to the demon that had just came in. He watched her with a quizzical look and decided to approach her, sitting down next to her on the couch.

"Baby?"

Without turning his way the nymph replied, "I'm in the zone don't talk to me."

The demon raised a brow at the attitude in her voice, his eyes darting to his demon claim peaking out from her white turtle neck before an idea came into his head.

Gently he wrapped his palm around her neck, the pads of his fingers coming into contact with the sensitive mark. Fayette gasped at the sudden shock of the sensation, freezing up in her spot.

"Gonna listen to me now?" His words pulled out an instant nod from the nymph sitting beside him. "Good." He said as fingers went under her chin, turning her face to look at him as he spoke his next words.

"A few demons are going to come around today." Draven informed, seeing Fayette's eyes widen at the news. "What? Why?" She rushed out, concerned.

"Look I've tried to get them off my back but they won't listen. I'm gonna bring them here and talk for a bit. Hell isn't really the best place to discuss things right now." Draven told.

Fayette was hesitant but the fact that Draven seemed to know them calmed her nerves a little. Even so, she wasn't sure how she would be able to stop suspicion arousing in her neighborhood.

She thought back to the night Draven first ended up in the forest, Miss Marigold seemed to be the only one besides her that felt Draven's presence. It didn't come as much of a surprise to her though, Miss Marigold was one of the elders in their community. She had lived long and strong and had even fought in the uprising that took place a decade ago, she was quite used to sensing out unfamiliarity and threat.

Having multiple demons in her home was breeding grounds for disaster, there was no way this would be kept a secret for long.

"I can't disguise you all at once Draven. The others will find out. I'm sure of it." The nymph told, her voice laced with uncertainty.

Draven sent her a smirk and kissed her cheek, "That's why I've come prepared." He said and reached into his back pocket, pulling out a vial of dark liquid. It appeared black at first but at closer inspection the liquid was a very deep violet shade.

"Where did you get that from?" Fayette wondered.

The demon scoffed, "Your annoying witch friend. I paid her a visit while you were sleeping." He said while holding the item closer to his face and shaking it around.