chapyer 6.

dream stiffened. some part of him knew that he shouldn't be there, yet somehow he'd ended up in exactly the place he never wanted to be.

shit.

although he'd never been there, something was eerily familiar about dream's surroundings. the others have to be in here somewhere. dream thought to himself.

he began to slowly walk through the empty rooms, being sure to only make a safe amount of sound out of precaution.

-

wilbur grimaced, cradling his forehead in his hands. his head was throbbing with pain unlike moments ago. he stood up from the slightly moist yellow carpet, his vision going static for several seconds before he regained his bearings.

wilbur heard a faint panicked "hello?" from behind him. wilbur froze, dumbfounded for a few moments before lightening up and running in the direction of the familiar voice.

"techno!" wilbur shouted as he turned one final corner, almost colliding with his friend. technoblade gasped, "wilbur where even are we?"

wilbur looked back in the direction he came from, "i'm not too sure, but we'd better find the others." technoblade nodded and the two begin their search.

-

snapchat frowned as he took in his surroundings. he'd been there before, so he knew his way around. sand came across a door after about two minutes of navigating the odd space. he opened it, and stepped out of a closet into a bathroom.

sapappy had never been through this door, but he decided to investigate anyways. turns out he was in a kwik stop gas station bathroom. he exited the vile room and began to walk towards the exit of the kwik stop.

"oh hi pandas!" sapsap whirled around in the middle of an aisle to see none other than the badboyhalo. sadchap dropped to his knees and bowed his head submissively, "what can i do for you, my king?" he asked in a monotone voice.

badboyhalo knew this was normal, so he did not  react. "oh i'm just here because my skateboard ran out of gas. i had no way to get home so i stopped here. weird to see you at a kwik stop since you usually buy gas from chick-fil-a. what's up?"

snagcap breathed a sigh of relief and stood up, knowing that today was a good day and he was allowed to dismiss badboyhalo's rules for the day. "well dream confessed his everlasting love to georgenotfound and then we went to dream's basement."

badboyhalo nodded knowingly, "i always knew you should've stayed away from his basement. where is dream anyways?"

"he's still down there. it's for the better i suppose." sash shrugged, and badboyhalo agreed.

-

georgenotfound was alone. he could not move because he was air freshener.