F*ck, Marry, Kill

This would take place in Season 12 after Emily comes to help the team but before episode 13 so spoilers, kind of. Only if you don't want to know the new members of the team. I think this would be rated R because of all f-bombs. Oh and. 15K READS? That's awesome! Feel free to watch the edit above.

You were with Penelope and Emily at your apartment for an epic sleepover. You all had a few drinks so you were a little buzzed but not fully drunk.

"Let's play a game" suggested Emily.

Penelope exclaimed, "Ooo! I love games! What game?"

"F*ck, marry, kill but with members of the team" responded Emily.

You instantly knew who you would f*ck and marry but not kill. That was the hard part.

You asked, "Does this include former members of the team?"

"Yeah sure" replied Emily.

You answered, "Ok. F*ck Reid, marry Reid, and kill Seaver"

You never liked Seaver. You didn't have a reason for not liking her. There was just something about her.

Emily told you, "Ahaha, that's not how the game works. You have to chose someone different for each one"

Damn it. Well if you couldn't f*ck Reid and marry him, you'd f*ck someone else and still marry Reid.

You told her, "Fine then f*ck Luke and I keep the rest of my answers the same"

"Luke really?" Asked Penelope.

Penelope was not Luke's biggest fan. She just didn't like change.

You told her, "What? He's kind of hot. Not as hot as Reid but still"

Garcia answered, "F*ck Reid, marry Morgan, and kill Gideon because he's already dead"

You and Emily didn't say anything about her kill answer which you thought was invalid because Gideon was already dead.

Emily told you her answer, "F*ck JJ, marry Hotch, and kill Rossi because it's not like he has much time left"

"Hotch, really??" You questioned Emily.

Emily remarked, "Reid, really?"

You explained, "Um, he's hot and a doctor. I can f*ck him once I marry him. But just so we're clear, I have dibs"

"You can have him" said Penelope.

You told her, "Thanks and just so you know, you can have Luke"

Penelope remarked, "Gee, thanks"

You asked Emily, "Isn't there a different version of the game? Where you say a name and then say f*ck, marry, or kill?"

"Yeah, let's play that version" said Emily.

You went first, "Ok, um. Tara Lewis"

"F*ck" answered Emily.

Penelope said, "Marry"

You answered, "F*ck"

Now it was Emily's turn to pick a person from the team.

"Me" said Emily.

You asked, "Are you sure about that?

"Yeah"

"F*ck"

Penelope said, "Marry"