Say No to This

Originally this was going to be a song fic but instead it's just a little inspired by the song. SPOILERS, duh.

One thing: this is a little out of character for Spencer as you will obviously see but idc. Since I'm on season 13, I'm going to use the characters from that season.  That and because let's be honest, post season 12 Reid... you know just by looking at him. (I proved a picture above in case you haven't gotten that far)

17k reads!!! Thank you! And sorry if this one drags on. I wasn't sure how to end it so I just kept writing.

(And I'm saying his mom is in a nearby mental institution place rather than living in his apartment for obvious reasons you'll see in the fic)

You were married to some hot guy named James. You were apart of the BAU.

For the past six months, you've been having an affair with one of fellow team mates. It started during your six weeks of mandated leave. Reid came to you one night in a bad state. You helped him. And then...

Your husband wasn't there. He was visiting his dad with his friend who was practically his brother, Logan. He left before your leave started.

At the current moment, James was on a business trip and you had the day off. You were out having you affair with Spencer Reid. You had lied to your husband and said you were at work. In reality, you were in bed with Spencer at his apartment. Your head was lying on his bare chest. His arm was wrapped around you.

You looked at him, "This is nice"

He kissed your your head, "Yeah it is.

"You have to leave don't you?"

"No I don't"

"Are you sure?" you asked.

Spencer answered, "Okay I do but in five minutes"

"Five minutes with you just isn't enough"

"I know but we can do a lot in five minutes"

Five minutes later, Spencer got up from the bed and put his pants on. You sat up, covering your chest with the sheets.

"Do you have to go?" you asked.

Spencer grabbed his shirt and put it on, "You know I do otherwise I wouldn't leave"

You didn't want him to leave. You loved being with him.

"Can't you just cancel your class or something?" you asked.

Spencer told you, "Sorry, I can't do that"

"Well maybe tonight after your class, we can go over my to place for some dinner. Maybe have some wine"

"We could just do it here"

"Okay. I can go to the store and get something to make. Is there anything in particular you'd like me to make?"

"No" Spencer kissed your cheek, "I love you. Bye"

You said back, "I love you too! Bye"

Spencer left and after a few minutes you got dressed. You went to the store and got the ingredients you needed for dinner.

You and Spencer were good at hiding what you were doing. You used burner phones to communicate. You always turned your phone off when you were gong to his apartment and never turned it on until you were home. You two didn't go to hotels. There was no evidence that you were having an affair to begin with.

When you went to the store, you didn't go to the one near Spencer's apartment. You went to the store near your house. You didn't have any cash on you so you'd have to use your credit card which would leave a trail that you didn't need.