Kacey Whitmore

PART TWO TO CHECKMATE, DUH

After being with Interpol for a year, you were deep undercover as Kacey Whitmore to take down Colin Hyde. You had been screwing him to make your case. It wasn't something you wanted to do but you had to in order to make your case. You were his type after all. You were his Lauren Reynolds and he was your Ian Doyle. Although Hyde was much more attractive than Doyle ever was.

After being undercover for an entire year, you checked your mail and saw something from Spencer. You were so excited you didn't notice Maeve's name on the envelope as well. Your heart fell when you saw what the letter was. It wasn't some love letter like you were hoping. It was a wedding invitation.

There was no way you were going to that wedding. Even though it had been two years since you last saw him, you still thought about him everyday. You still loved him. Plus there was no way you could go. You were so close to getting enough on Hyde.

You took out a pen and wrote not coming on the invite. You got an envelope and sent it back. You talked to Emily about it. She was going. You were too deep and too close to Hyde to go.

You got out your journal and started writing. Writing was your way of expression. Writing poems/songs specifically.

The day of the wedding finally arrived a few months later. Emily ended up actually going. There was no work emergency to your surprise. The day after the wedding, well for you it was 10 and it was 4 am in DC.

You went to a women's clinic. You thought you might be... You just needed to know for sure, just to be sure it was just late.

The doctor handed you the test results, "Congratulations, you're pregnant"

This was bad. This was really bad. You couldn't... you can't... Not his kid.

"Uh thank you" you took the paper and left.

You walked to the parking lot and dialed Emily's number. Her fake name was Kassandra White. You would call her Kass. Even when you weren't technically undercover, you still called everyone by their fake names just in case.

"Kass, I really need you right now. I don't know what to do"

"Hold on" She shifted her position, "What's going on?"

"I'm-"

Someone put their hand over your mouth. You tried to scream but only muffled noises came out of your mouth.

"Kacey? Kacey? Are you okay?" asked Emily.

You dropped your phone and your purse as you were knocked out cold. Your attacker carried you away and put you into a nearby van and drove off. One of the workers saw it and called the police.

Emily got out of bed and packed her things as fast as she could. She called Easter and the rest of her team that you were in trouble. She somehow woke JJ up.

JJ said, "Hey, Emily. What are you doing up this early?"

Emily told JJ, "I have to get back to London. Y/n's in trouble"

"I'll get the team"

"And the jet please. I don't want to have to pay to change my ticket"

Not before long the entire team was up and ready to go. Reid was the last one JJ woke up and the only one not ready. Emily and JJ didn't want him to go because they knew how you felt and he just got married.

"But Y/n's in trouble. I can't just not help" Reid looked to Maeve as to ask for permission.

"Go" said Maeve.