Aaron's (and Sean's) Sister

Your alarm went off. You reached over to your nightstand and snoozed it. Just nine more minutes in bed. You didn't feel like getting up. You never felt like getting up.

Spencer leaned over to and whispered, "You should get up"

You looked over to him, "or we can just stay here for a little bit longer"

"Don't you have a job interview today?"

Yes, you did. You didn't tell Spencer what it was for. You didn't want to unless you got the job. Otherwise it didn't matter.

You answered, "Yes, I do"

"Then you should get up" argued Spencer.

"Or I can stay in bed with you for nine minutes and then get up"

"Just get up"

"Oh come on. Don't you want to stay in bed?" you asked.

Spencer answered, "Of course I do. I just don't want to be late for work otherwise..."

"Otherwise what? My brother will just automatically assume you're screwing his sister?"

Yes, you were Hotch's little sister. And Sean's sister.
You were only a year younger than Sean but a lot younger than Aaron. Sean definitely filled in a brother role but Aaron took more of a father figure role in your life than a brother because your dad died when your really young. They were both overprotective but more Sean than Aaron.

You became an FBI agent like your oldest brother. You worked as an undercover agent first for Andy Swan's team for years then you did some undercover work for the Crimes against Children department. You took profiling classes back at the academy so you were a profiler.

You met the team and Spencer first at Haley's funeral. Then you worked with them about a human trafficking ring before you were transferred to Crimes against Children. You worked with them again a year ago when a boy who appeared after a years of being off the scene. It was Agent Cole or Katie who asked them to come in. Agent Cole used to work in Baltimore before being transferred back to DC. After that case, you asked Spencer out and you've been seeing him ever since.

"Yes" answered Spencer.

You said, "Oh come on. Aaron's not that good"

"Yes he is"

You reluctantly got out of bed and got ready for your interview. It was great opportunity for you. Although you weren't exactly hopeful about this interview. You were doubtful.

Mainly because your interview was for your brother's team in the BAU.

The BAU was down a member since Dr. Alex Blake left the team. They were overflowing with files because of that and their section chief was over seas.

You somehow snuck into your brother's office without your boyfriend or anyone else seeing you. You were brilliant like that. Sneaking around your brothers was your specialty.

Aaron said, "Y/n, I didn't expect to see you here"

"Oh Aaron, shouldn't you know the names of the people you're interviewing?" you joked.

"You're here for an interview?" questioned Aaron.

"Yes, I am. So just don't treat me like I'm your sister. Otherwise people might think that's nepotism"

You both sat down and your older brother looked over the resumé you sent over.

Aaron told you, "You have an impressive success rating and your supervisor speaks very highly of you. I think you'll be a valuable assets to the team"