Chapter 3

Earlier...
Alicia :what's wrong Ali?

Ali :its rizwan....

Back to the present scene...

Ali :its rizwan and dos who attacked all of a sudden.
All of them were surprised what Ali just told them.
Bakar :what are you saying Ali, u mean the rizwan and the other numeroz are alive? I thought they died at that island (a/n:they are at headquarter and that destroyed mata academy is under construction) .

Ali :yes they are definitely alive and the biggest shock which I got is ejen rizwan is siding with the enemies. It's very difficult for me to accept that rizwan became like this.. How can he betrayed us?
Ali shouted at the top of his voice. He was boiling with anger.

The others have not seen Ali with so much anger. It is indeed difficult for a person to see his idol becoming evil. Khai patted Ali's shoulder and said, "calm down Ali ".

Ali :how can I calm down khai? It's not that I am only angry that he betrayed us, I am also angry because he mocked at me and call me a "weakling " and "useless " .
They were shocked and felt bad at the same time for Ali.

Alicia's pov

I have never seen this side of ali. Yes he gets emotional sometimes and that emotional were the cause for that Iris to control him. Thank god he is not wearing Iris now otherwise he would have got into override mode now.

End of pov

Ali tries to get up but the pain in the head and the legs forces him to sleep. Agent Geeta entered the medbay  .She told Ali to take rest for more 2 hours  and after then he would be dismissed. Agent geetha also told his friends  that its there time for their training.

Bakar :ok Ali have to go for training students. I will come again. Jumpa lagi!

Khai, moon and iman also told Ali that they have to go now... But Alicia wanted to stay. She doesn't know why ,she doesn't wants to leave Ali in this condition. So she asked agent geetha if she could permit her to stay with Ali.

Agent geetha thought about this for  a few seconds and then surprisingly grants her permission .
Geetha :ok, I allow you to stay with Ali for today but don't do any weird things with him.

This made Alicia blush a little.

Alicia :why would I do that?.
Geetha just smiled  and shrugged and went away. 

Alicia then went towards Ali who was very sad. Ali :why didn't go for training Alicia.?  You should not waste time  for a "useless " agent.
Alicia :ali, forget about what rizwan said earlier. You are a strong agent and   I believe that you can be a super agent....
Saying this Alicia sat down beside him.
Ali :thank you Alicia  and I know I can...
Ali smiled and Alicia also smiled.

Seeing Alicia smiled there arose a feeling inside Ali's heart. He didn't know what it was... He thought that it may be because of puberty. Alicia never smiles like that. He felt butterflies in his stomach and he blushed a little .

He quickly snapped out of his thoughts when he saw that Alicia petting comot. He smiled at this scene. He never thought that Alicia would stay with him at this time of grief. But suddenly he frown and started speaking..

Ali:I think I should train hard from now. I  want to become as strong as ejen zain and my mama.
Alicia :but Ali u r injured now. I think you  should not train now.

Ali :no Alicia if I want to become the strongest agent of mata then I have to train from now. My mom and ejen zain had counted on me so much. They had so much faith towards me that I will never let down mata and always protect cyberaya. I have to and I can do it.

Seeing Ali in this form was very new to Alicia. Yes Ali is a clumsy, funny and a happy go lucky guy but she had never this seriousness, this confidence, she could feel the fire burning in him. She was happy as well as surprised by seeing the change in his mood but at same  time  she was worried for him that by working hard he doesn't hurt himself.

Ali spoke out again.
Ali: I have to do this Alicia.

Alicia kept her hands on his shoulder and said ....

Alicia :you can... but don't stress yourself OK

Ali :ok OK don't worry. And thanks for supporting me and spending time with me for this two hours. Terima kasih alicia.

And then he hugged her. 

Alicia was taken aback at his sudden actions. She blushed!  Normally she would pulled him away or give him a punch but this time she doesn't want to, she doesn't  know why?  Seeing the condition of the tekno agent she really felt sad for him. She knew the pain inside his heart ....

She smiled and return the hug, though she blushed a little.

They remained like this for a few minutes until they both broke the hug.. Ali smiled and said...
Ali: u always stay beside me in my dark times, u motivated me. If you hadn't motivated then I could have never stop Nikki and thus could not have saved mata and cyberaya. I see even if we fight u care about me a lot.... u r my best friend Alicia....

Alicia smiled and said, "you too Ali...

Suddenly agent geetha entered and asks Ali how he is feeling now.. Ali replied that he is feeling good now.. Agent geetha removed his stitch and bandages and told him not to do physical activity for today.. then she started going out of the room but before that she said..

Geetha :oh Ali i forgot to tell you that the pillars leaders want to have a talk with you.. But I don't know what they want to ask.. So go now and take care..

Saying this she went away..
Ali :i don't understand why the pillars are calling me...

Alicia : I think they want to ask about the incident. I think u should go to them. and I think I should leave now...

Saying this stood up and smiled at him. Ali also stood up and once again said, "thank you Alicia for making me feel comfortable. " ."it was my duty to stay beside my friend when he is down. See you tomorrow. Bye.

Alicia and Ali waved their hands at each other and they both went out of the medbay and moved at the opposite direction..

Soon Ali started to think why they had called him now... thinking this he entered there room.. and they were seating in their respective place ..

Dayang :welcome Ali...

Today for this much..

What do you think why they have called Ali?

Stay tuned for the next chapter

.