Chapter 2

Alicia's pov

What happened to Ali........I call him again but he didn't picked up his phone ..I then call the general and other agents and they assured me that they are sending a team .I changed my civilian clothes to my agent outfit.. and I rushed out of my house...

End of pov .

General Rama sent 4 agents to search and find out Ali .Those 4 agents are Iman, moon, khai, and Alicia.

Together these young agents searched every corner of the city. Finally they got information that a teenage boy was lying with blood near to the cyberaya harbour. They know that it was Ali ....

They all rushed to that spot especially alicia. She was very tensed about Ali.

They arrived at the spot and saw Ali lying there with blood coming out and comot crying. Seeing this scene moon and Iman closed their eyes and khai covered his mouth.. and as Alicia she just knelt down and tears started to come from her eyes (wait, why is she crying, she is not the type of girl to cry infront of others... but this time she can't hold her tears) .

Khai immediately called ejen geetha to send some mata agents. They came at the spot within a few minutes and took Ali to the med bay.. Alicia was still crying and moon and iman consoled her

BACK To the MeDbaY
Ejen geetha and some other techno experts were doing their best to save Ali..... Alicia, Iman, Khai, Moon, Bulat, Chris were there outside the medbay for ali's report. Bakar also came there after hearing about his nephew's accident (a/n: well nobody really know what made Ali injured).

There was tense in the atmosphere ,especially Alicia.Tears were still coming out from her eyes .Iman kept her hand on her shoulder saying, "Ali will soon recover ".

After an hour ejen geetha came out with a smile saying, "Ali is alright now. He is sleeping now ."

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief. Geeta told that they come and see him the next day. Alicia asked if she can see him now but Geeta told that Ali needs rest... Alicia was reluctant to go from there but bakar told, "Alicia it's 2'o clock now .I think u should also rest now " hearing this she went to her home. While heading home she thought that how Ali was injured.

The next morning.....

a young tekno agent was slowly opening his eyes.He found  himself  at the med bay. He didn't remember what happen last night. His head aching ..suddenly the door opened and there came a hefty combat agent rushing and hugging him tightly almost choking him but let him after seeing his condition ..

Bakar:ali,are you okay? sorry for picking up your phone. I am ashamed. I am not a good uncle. If something would have happen to you ,I would have never forgive myself. (tears started to come out).
Ali:its okay uncle.. I'm fine now.

Comot also  came out from no where and jumped over ali's lap.  Ali giggled and started to patting her head.... Suddenly again the door opened  and a certain neuro girl came rushing and hugged the tekno agent tightly. Ali was literally very surprised.,he never saw this side of Alicia. Ali didn't know that Alicia cared for him this much... Ali returned the hug and they hugged each other like this for some time and then they broke the hug...

Alicia :I Am very happy that you are okay.
Ali :yeah, thanks for coming in time Alicia.
Alicia :i was very much afraid (tears started to come out)  .hisk..... hisk
ali: Alicia I am okay now please don't cry.
Alicia :sorry Ali.

Soon the other agents came there. They were khai, moon and iman
Moon :hai Ali.. how are you feeling
Khai :bro u made us tensed .u don't how Alicia was crying for you.
Iman :its  good to see you are okay now. You made Alicia crying for you.
Alicia (coming back to her normal form) :issh... now stop saying that (blushes)
Ali's pov
I think Alicia likes me..
End of pov
Bakar :by the way Ali how did you get injured?
Alicia :yes Ali that's my question too ...
suddenly Ali remembered what happened last night and made a frowning face. He was boiling with anger. Alicia kept her hand on his shoulder, "Ali what's wrong? "

Ali now with a serious tone:it was rizwan. .......

Sorry for the late update. I hope you will enjoy reading this part. Stay tuned for the next chapter.

..