Chapter1

It was afternoon......
A 13 year old boy was walking towards his home with a bag with his pet cat inside it. While walking his cat came out of his bag which the tekno agent didn't noticed because he has lost in his own thoughts about Iris which has been taken from him.

Thinking of this he came at a lonely place. He snapped out from his thoughts and saw that he has lost his way .So he turned around to back his home and as he turned he saw something very surprising..

His old mentor, Rizwan and their premium enemy Dos were there. Ali was taken aback. He thought the numeros were killed in that island.

Rizwan took a step forward and smirked...
Rizwan :how are you my dear student?
Ali: how did you manage to escape from their?
Rizwan : so you thought we all died ...haaha cinco saved us.
Tears fell from Ali's eyes, he can't believe that his favourite mentor was siding with the enemy.
Ali:what do you want and why are you doing this?
Rizwan : we don't want anything Ali ...we just want iris.
Ali: I don't have Iris. It's has been taken from me.
Rizwan :(laughs) so that means you are useless. You are now no use to us.
Dos: after all u were useless with Iris also and without Iris u are dumb.
That all words pinched Ali's heart .If he had wearing Iris now it would have gone override.. With all his strength of his voice he shouted, "I am not useless ".Saying this he took out his yoyo and attack at them. Rizwan was surprised by his sudden move but was able to dodge it.

The fight began. Dos attacked him with her electric shock needle but Ali was too fast. Ali then threw his gashings towards them which hit dos right on the head but the inviso agent again dodged and quickly came in front of him and started attacking with his paralyzed gloves. Ali swing his yoyo to defend and used his Aero boots right on the face of rizwan's. It made the inviso stumbled and he fell. Looking at Ali he saw a very angry face which he had never seen. He smirked and said, "seems to be you have improved a lot "

"Don't say anything... If you have any energy left come and fight with me ",said the techno. Suddenly he got hitted by something. ......

It was dos who had hitted him on his head with the help of a stone. Blood started to come out from his head. Ali fell down and saw rizwan and dos smirking at him ."why are you doing this agent rizwan? "

"I just only want the fall of mata and nothing else ....and you Ali u are still a weakling "saying this they both laughed and went away. Ali saw them walking away and then he started to call his uncle bakar but he didn't pick up (may be he must have eaten a lot and had slept) .blood was still come out from his head.

Comot  came out from his bag and saw the horrible condition of his master "comot, I.. ...
am... Loosing my conscious
He then thought of the person he could call ......

Alicia...

He started to call Alicia and she luckily picked up "hello Alicia... please help.... argh... rizwan and dos attacked me... "and then Ali lost his consciousness. Alicia on the other side "hello Ali.. hello.. Ali... Where are you. .
Helllo..  Ali cut her phone. 

Alicia became tensed. She didn't know what to do....

Will Alicia able to save Ali??

To be continued....

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes....

.