To that, just like Kimmon's parents, they both were looking straight to Copter at the same time, while Itthipat was frowning. "What are you saying, king? I don't understand a thing. What was this all about?" Itthipat was demanding answers since he couldn't understand his parent's reaction. Was he been lied to all this time?

"You have to be calm Itthipat. Whatever it is, I want you to remember all the good things instead of questioning one thing they did just because they want to protect you. Please, listen to your parents. I'll leave you three so you all can talk."

Copter was heading to the side door of the room, leading to the private room where his mate and his parents-in-law was, leaving Itthipat and his parents.

Kimmon was hugging Copter right away, knowing how tired his mate was, and how bad his mate had to feel, to bring this up not only to him, but to his cousin too.

Andrea and Warun would just watched them while smiling, while they both too never letting go of each other.Warun and Andrea too, was actually a destined mate too, and Warun never had thought that his destined mate would be a human, but he was accepted her his whole heart, even though he knew he could never had a child of his own. During the two years they were married, before found Kimmon, Andrea had to cry herself to sleep, feeling guilty for she couldn't give child to her husband. They were the one saving Kimmon, but actually, to both of them, Kimmon was their savior.

"I'm sorry babe, for all this things had to happen." Copter would said while still in Kimmon's arm. Kimmon was shaking his head while keeps on rubbing Copter's back up and down. "No, baby. You were a great king, and you do the right thing. So never felt sorry, no matter what, okay?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They were back to private dining hall that evening with Copter taking his grand seat at the edge of the table. If it was a normal setup, Kimmon should be sitting beside him, but he wanted to let him to sit with his parents. So on his right side was Warun, Kimmon, Andrea, Korn and Knock respectively and on his left was King Chantarat, Krit, Tee, Itthipat, Mr. Thanit and Mrs. Thanit respectively.

"Thank you for being here right now together with me, even though you all wouldn't know what this all for. And I'm sorry again, King, for having to postponed our conference as I felt this was more importance and it could affect our conference too, so here we are.

King, before I start, can I ask you a question? What do you remember about your lost triplet baby?"

King Chantarat was frowning hearing Copter's question, while Kimmon and his parents, Itthipat and his parents including Tee was shocked and could tell where this question was leading, but really? No one could believe it, so they were all was just quietly waiting for Copter. While Korn and Knock was still feeling out of place, confused with everything. They don't even understand why they had to be here in the first place.

"I don't know why you asked, but I'll still answer you. Thinking about them could make me happy but at the same time can make me longing for them more and more. Since they were all born with a little hair, they had a mole in the same place, at the back of their head, just a little bit up their neck. And they all are having it the same. I guess it was their birthmark or something, but since it was so little, it looks like a mole back then."

King Chantarat was talking about it while smiling making everyone was looking at him with sympathy and they could feel how the guy was really love his sons and even the black magic couldn't erased that feeling off of him. That's how strong his feelings are.

"If I said I had found your sons, would you believe me, king?" Copter had asked making King Chantarat fast turning to him with expression one couldn't really understand, and Krit too, was looking straight to Copter while frowning, while Kimmon and Itthipat was looking to their parents trying to guess, but still afraid to think that it was the true guesses. Korn and Knock was still feeling out of place and it gets awkward by the second.