"I-I don't..I don't love you anymore Mina. I really never did,I- I'm sorry"

Those words,Chaeng's words.It was still randomly playing through my mind sometimes like a broken recorder playing the same stuff all over again.

Pain..Anger..Frustrations..Agony..Betrayed..
Those were only one of the emotions I'm feeling lately.I really still can't believe we're over.Everything was not making any sense to me.Didn't she really loved me?Am I really the only one who's loving her?Am I not enough?

My heart and mind was in deep chaos.I started crying again when Momo and Sana hugged me.They let me cried until I calmed myself down.

Chaeyoung..

I miss her.I'm still missing her and obviously I still love her regardless of what she had done. A part of me was saying that she doesn't deserve any affections and love from me at all but my heart was telling me otherwise.My heart keep on telling me to hold on and trust her but my mind forbids me to.She broke me yet here I am,still looking out for her.

You're unfair,Chaeyoung.

A week of feeling the pain,feeling the betrayal and feeling the agony that Chaeyoung caused me almost made me insane.It was so painful that I can't even focus on anything.Good thing the girls didn't abandoned me like what Chaeyoung did.They kept me company and comforted me whenever I'm breaking down.

It's also been a week since we all had last seen Chaeyoung.She's been absent for a week not even telling any of us where she was or why is she not attending school. Dahyun and Tzuyu often went to their home not finding anyone.

I'm in a deep pain but I still can't help not to worry about Chaeyoung's whereabouts.I realized, I'd rather have her around avoiding me or ignoring me than nothing at all. She was clearly nowhere to be found and there's only one person left that could possibly know where she is.Her very own cousin,Bambam.

---

"Hey,Mina" Bambam greeted me cheerfully.
To my surprise,he started asking me out again these past few days but I always end up refusing him.

"Hey,"I greeted back

"Lunch?"here he is again,asking me over for a lunch

"Aren't you tired receiving the same answers?" I asked him

"Well,I had a feeling you won't turn me down today" he chuckled

"You're quiet confident"I smiled hiding my annoyance.Maybe I can get some  information from him about chaeyoung

"So,is it a yes?" He asked and I nodded

He cheerfully raised his fist in the air the moment he realized I finally agreed.My heart immediately remembered Chaeyoung doing the same back then but my mind shrugged the thought off.

Bambam soon left and made his way to His morning classes as I went into mine. Sana and Momo's eyes were wondering hearing the conversation between me and Bambam.

Sana,Momo and I head to our classroom. But the three of us were surprised seeing a familiar figure on a desk beside mine.It's Chaeyoung.It's really her.She was wearing hoodies and spectacles but something caught my attention more.She looked awful. I mean,her eyes were more lifeless this time than the last time that I saw her.She looked so tired and obviously sleepless not to mention her face was full with fresh wounds and bruises.She also obviously lost some weights.

Her dreadful looks somehow hurt me but I choose to ignore her and keep myself composed.Our classmates were murmuring about her but she didn't mind like she used to. Dahyun and Tzuyu tried approaching her and  asked her out for a lunch probably to catch up but sadly she refused the offer.

The class started as soon as Mr.Lee,our professor arrived.He was surprised seeing Chaeyoung and her current state like we all did and soon told chaeyoung to go the infirmary,good thing she silently nodded and obeyed.She stand up slowly but before she could even take a step,she stumbled down and completely collapsed loosing her consciousness.

Chaeyoung!

---

★********★

AN:

This story is purely a fan fiction and a result of my boredom.
Any possible events,characters and places mentioned throughout the story is basically just a mixture of my wild imagination and combination of me being a fan of twice.

Sorry for Any grammatical error and choice of words.
Feel free to send any feedbacks and suggestions.

Thank you for reading and enjoy!
Again,this story is a Fanfiction.

"We only live Once,
So love TWICE"
🥰🥰🥰
#Twice
#NajeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu