Chapter twenty-seven

These past few days have been hectic. Jace was still a little bit mad about how childish and dangerous I acted that night on the roof, but he is slowly getting over it. I am getting quite comfortable with the guys here. Especially Demyan and Luka, they are like two dangerous toddlers. They can act very childish, but at the same time they can kill any motherfucker without lifting a finger. Speaking of the word mother, the guys came up with a plan to kill mine. They are going through with it today, and I have no clue as to how I should feel. She is a massive bitch, that is for sure. But she is also still my mother. I just don't get it, how she could raise me and then kill me. A woman like that does not deserve the title as mother. Just the title child barer. Or just fucking bitch, that one works perfectly fine for me.

"Tesoro, what is on your mind?", Youri's voice comes from behind me. I spin around, forgetting that I still have a plate in my hand, which results in all of the scrambled eggs falling to the ground.
"Damnit", I mumble embarrassed.
Youri laughs at my clumsiness, "didn't know I scare you this much, ouch".
I go through my knees to clean up, while a smile is tugging at the corners of my lips. I think I like him. We grew a lot closer these past few days. "Come, let me do it", he pulls me up under my arms. His action results in our faces being fairly close to each other.
"It's okay, I can do it myself", nothing but a mere whisper leaves my mouth. I look in his eyes, and melt at the adoration I notice in his dark orbs. My eyes trail from his stubbled cheek, to his lips. Oh, how I would like to kiss him. But me being the pussy I am, that will never happen. Besides, I am still not sure if I should continue this .. connection with him. He kisses my forehead, "I know you can, but I won't let you". He lifts me up on the marble kitchen island, and squads down to do it himself. I roll my eyes, but smile at his kindness. "Thank you", I comment. He throws all of the eggs away, and turns to me.

He stalks towards me with big strides and a dominant look in his eyes. Oh boy, I don't think I can deny my feelings for that much longer. The way he looks at me and speaks to me is just so enchanting. The dominance that is radiating off of him makes me feel these weird things. The heat that swirls in his dark orbs, the shaved jawline that looks as sharp as a knife, and his voice that is as smooth as jelly. His two strong hands on my knees shake me out of my thoughts.
"W-what are you doing?", I look at him flustered. He chooses to ignore me, while he spreads my legs with his hands. Even his hands are hot. But he can't do this, we are in my brothers kitchen for fucks sake. He steps in between my legs, and lets his hands travel up my butt. Squeezing it a little as he touches it. My breath hitches. He bends his head towards mine, "I can't hold it anymore tesoro. Every time I look at you, the desire grows. You are too fucking compelling for you own good". His right hand grabs my chin and before I have even processed what it is that he is saying exactly, he smashes his lips on mine. My lips start to move in sync with his, while he is taking the lead. I feel a wet spot between my legs. I let out a moan in the kiss and wrap my legs around his waist, hoping to get some sort friction and relieve down there. Lost in the moment, we continue to kiss each other. He is grabbing my butt firmly.

All of the sudden, the kiss is broken off. "What the hell man! No way in hell am I going to let you fuck my sister in my fucking kitchen. Get the fuck off of her, NOW", Jace yells from behind. Oops. I let myself fall to the ground immediately, and look to the direction his voice came from. There stands an angry Jace, with Demyan and Sergei. While my brother looks furious, the other two can't seem to hold their stupid smirks to themselves. Oh my God, this is so embarrassing. "Jace, I-", my voice comes out raspy. Jace cuts me off, "Sarah, keep out of this".
"Excuse me? Last time I checked, this was about me", I protest. He rolls his eyes, and nods his head to Demyan and Sergei. The two guys step beside me and pull me with them. "Guys, what the fuck? I have the right to know what's going on. I am literally the subject of the conversation", a scowl makes its way on my face. They keep pulling me with them, until we are in the backyard.