Once they are all out, I look around the room, and deep down I know Estevan is around me. I can't feel him as strongly as I used to, but I do.

Something in my pocket pricks me and when I deep my hand into my pocket, I find the deep blue stone. I remember Estevan's words.

I could make a wish on the stone once I destroy it but I would be a wandering ghost. But what happens when a human breaks a stone? I'm not a ghost. So, do I still get to make a wish?

I don't know what would happen next. But it's worth the risk. After all, he sacrificed himself to save me.

I close my eyes and make my wish from the depths of my heart. After that, I raise the stone as high as I can and let it crash into the ground...

20 Years Later;

Lainas POV;

" Susan!! Get down here, you'd make us run late again! " I scream searching about for my daughter.

"Have you checked her favorite spot? "Her father asks me, and I shake my head as I haven't.

"I'd go check. " I reply as I make my way upstairs and straight to the Library.

I find her in the library, and of course and she is reading her favorite book ' Once Upon A Blue Moon '. 

A book her father and I put together years ago. It circles around a major and horrific part of my life. It wasn't easy putting the book together. We got help from a lot of people.

My brother, my mom, my dad, Mrs. Wilson, Mr. Gregory, Tina, I, and even my husband.

We read it once to our kids and ever since it had become my darling Susans favorite.

I sit on the study table on which my daughter is reading and I turn the book shut.

"What are you doing up here? You know you almost made us run late. "I query my little beauty.

"Sorry mom, I just thought to go over it quickly before we go. "She says apologetically as she hangs her head, and I smile at her.

"Why do you like this story so much? "I question my daughter, and she blushes.

"Because it's fascinating, mom. To think all those things happened to you and you are the strong woman you are today. How are you so strong? "She informs and questions, and I feel flattered by my daughter's admiration.

"You know, when you marry a man as amazing as your father, anything is possible. "I reply as I cup my daughter's little face in my hands, and she giggles.

"And to think daddy was once a... "She begins but is cut off by the Library's door opening.

My husband walks into the room and stares between my daughter, and me.

"What are you two women planing against the men of the house? "He questions as he majestically makes his way towards us, and I smile at his perfection.

"Only how to overthrow my mayor husband. " I reply laughing as he plants a kiss on my lips.

"Yuck! "Susan exclaims as she shields her eyes with her palms. Causing my husband and me to laugh.

"You better hurry downstairs if you don't wanna see more of that. "He teases her and that alone sends her bolting towards the door.

My eldest son Henry walks into the library with my youngest child in his arms. 

"Mom, should I get Gilbert to the car or you'd carry him? "He questions,

"Oh, don't bother, bring him here. " I reply with my arms outstretched as I collect the baby from him.

"Dad, you have just five minutes to spend alone with mom.

Anything more than that and I'm calling grandma to come fetch us. "He warns my husband, and I laugh.

"Sure thing, little man. "My husband replies as Henry walks out of the library.

I look up at my husband and find him staring at the closed door.

"What's it, Stevan? "I question, and his head drops.

"I don't know Laina, did we make the right choice keeping Marcus's child? "He questions with worry written all over him.

"Yes, we did honey. Yes, we did. You and Henry make perfect father and son.

You are right for each other. " I assure my husband as I plant a kiss on his cheek and head out of the library.

On my way down the stairs, I hug my baby as my mind is unsettled. I have kept a secret from my oldest son Henry and that is that Esteban isn't his biological father but rather, Marcus is.

A few months after Sonia was found, I was discovered pregnant. And my wish on that stone was to bring my Stevan back to me as a human.

We decided to keep my dearest, Henry. It was too late for an abortion. It was a deadly option.

I also felt, if he was strong enough to survive all I had been through, who was I to hurt the little warrior. His father was the monster. Not him!

After some years, Estevan and I got married and we have been living happily since then.

Sometimes, I fear Marcus would come back through Henry.

Henry doesn't need the truth till he is older. So there is no need to hurt him with it now.

Some things are still a bit off like who Marcus's mother is. But deep down, I feel with my and Estevan's history, my family is safe.

I head to the car and Estevan is by the driver's side. We are both about to get in when the hairs on my skin rise. I look to the side of my house but I find no one there. I look over at Estevan who is also looking in the direction I just checked.

He also felt what I felt. It felt as though we were being watched.

He looks at me and gives an assuring smile. I smell danger, but whatever it is, I know with Stevan by my side, all is well.

There sure are some secrets I'm hiding from you that's why I jumped to 20 years after I broke the stone. But not to worry, if we ever meet again, you'd find out about everything.

I get into the car with my happy family. My 20-year-old Henry, 13-year-old Susan, and few months old Gilbert. 

Estevan starts the car and drives off into town as we are headed to Mrs. Wilson's 81st birthday party.

Song for the moment; Beautiful Day by Jamie Grace

Unknown POV;

Enjoy it while it lasts my dearest, Laina. But I'd be back. A lot sooner than you expect.
And there's nothing your Stevan would be able to do about it!

The End😘