Chapter 7: Clear enough

Start from the beginning

Okay so I may have started my period, so that explains my big mouth and my low tolerance for Jasmin.

I get mood swings like crazy, Cole should know he experienced my very aggressive one, when I punched him in the face for breaking my phone. It was an old dinosaur, the ones you have to flip open and squint your eyes to look at the screen. Point is that mother nature had arrived and gifted me with a heavy flow, which added to my irritation. It took him about two days get over it since I had also hurt his ego. Turns out he cried to Tilly that I nearly broke his nose. I couldn't stop laughing, but I apologized and ended up buying him dinner. Which was complete bull because now that I remember he never replaced my phone.

Cole owes me a phone.

"Jasmine" I heard Kade's voice as heavy footsteps came pounding down the stairs. I turned away from Jasmine's shocked face towards the stairs, where Kade appeared naked from the waist up, messy hair and all. "Jasmine where's-"

I moved away from the furniture that was hiding me, stepping into Kade's line of view. "Here." I said with a stupid small wave. Relief was obvious in his features as soon as he saw me. "Did you need something?" I took a small sip of my glass of milk waiting for his response.

"Good morning Mr. Kade." I heard Jasmine purr, instantly making me want to spit out the milk and laugh at her lousy attempt to sound sexy. Not that I know either. "Would you like some breakfast? I made -"

Kade continued staring at me answering her, "No." Then took my glass of milk and gulped down the rest. I glared at him when he handed it to me empty. Get your own next time buddy.

"Well. Are you going to tell me why you were looking for me. " I stood in front of him staring at his well defined pecks then a little lower to his sculpted abs, when he grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him.

"We're going out. Hurry and get dressed." He pulled me with him up the stairs to my room, giving me a push inside as well as a slap on my ass.

So much for standing up to him.

* * * * * * *

"Allowance? Now why would I ask you for more money when I owe you enough. " I narrowed my eyes at Kade. "You just want to keep me longer don't you. "

He smiled. Showing the small crinkles on the corner of his eyes, somehow made me smile as well.

"Would you get mad if I said yes." He teased handing me a card. I couldn't even say anything back. I stood there dumfounded. This. Him acting like this is a rare sight. From what I've learned these past weeks I realized Kade hardly laughs, smiles and mostly importantly teases.

I put my hand on his forehead checking his temperature, his cheeks as well. "Are you feeling okay." I asked him seriously.

But he didn't think I was being dead serious because he laughed. And the next minute he grabbed my face in his hands, pulling me in for a hard kiss leaving me dizzy. "I'm fine. But back to the allowance I want you to have to money to spend. Go shopping . Buy whatever you need."

"Kade its not necessary I'm starting my new job next week. I'll have my own to spend and to slowly pay you back." My smile slowly faded when I saw the cold look return. "If you're worried about Tom driving back and forth to pick me up and be at your service. I'll go on the bus and come back the same way."

"Work! Why in the world do you need to work. All you need to do is tell me if you want anything. "

I took out the brand new phone from the bag and flashed in front of his face. "I think you buying me this is enough. Besides how else am I suppose to pay you back?"

He ran a hand down his face looking very exasperated. "And who told you I want you to pay me back with money." He slipped his arm around my waist, slowly going down to my butt squeezing it. I looked around the shopping center's parking lot mortified.

"If you're implying that I have sex with you. Then you could go fuck yourself." I pushed hard against his chest, separating my self from him. Seeing him with that women did something to me. As well as open my eyes that men like Kade don't do relationships. "I'm not one of those women you take home."

I need to be strong and not let him push me around, not allow him to do what he did yesterday.

I don't know how much time passed but we stood there starring at each other. "I want to go home. Now please."

He nodded opening the door for me, slamming it shut once I was in. 

He made it clear where we both stood.