Chapter 6: Speacial treat

So I think you guys deserve this since I did take so many months to update in the  CHAPTER 5!!!

TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINKS ITS A BIT LONG:) ENJOY!

CHAPTER 6

Yesterday I couldn't sleep images of Kade's passionate night with that women kept plaguing my mind. And now it's constant reminder that Kade is not a man for me.

And to make it worse I saw her leaving this morning sporting one of his t-shirts. Meaning she slept the entire night with him. I had discreetly watched her get into a taxi.

She had gorgeous red hair that shone brightly in the morning sun, her disoriented curls still managed to look good. Her chest area big enough to drive a man insane. A tucked in stomach.

Now I'm no stalker, but curiosity got the best of me. I guess I just wanted to have a better look at the type of women Kade likes. And she's like this expensively exquisite dish while I'm just a burger. Common, plain, and cheap in most cases.

To say it didn't hurt or that I was ok with what Kade did would be a lie. I may be overacting or have no right to seem like the jealous wife, but fact is I feel like somehow I do have some right.

If he gets all high and mighty demanding Cole to not touch me then so can I. But I don't have the confidence to seek him out and ask of him to stop whoring around. What do you expect him to do? Be abstinent.

I scoffed at my last thought. That is not a possibility. He'll stop shoving his dick into a women's area when hell freezes over.

"Next stop Enos Park." I pulled the cord notifying the bus driver that I'd be getting off.

Yesterday Cole called me just checking if I was ok which I am, well except for the small ache I get when I try to move to quickly. But I got a chance to speak to my best friend Tilly, that was the main reason why Cole had called so Tilly stopped worrying about me. Which she wouldn't unless she spoke to me.

"I can't believe you didn't even call me to say you were ok!" I cringed when Tilly screamed through the phone. So I deserved some of it, but it's not like I have a phone and I was a bit scared to call any of my friends.

"I'm sorry" That was about all I got to say before she went to her ranting.

"Sorry! That's all you have to say after putting me through hell. I've been worried sick....." She went on and on telling me how I was being completely irresponsible until I threatened her to hang up if she didn't let me speak.

I waited a few seconds before she finally had calmed down before I spoke again. "I know and I'm sorry. How about we meet up tomorrow over coffee." I asked her which she immediately accepted.

After my conversation with her I felt relieved and quite content until my night was ruined.

So that explains why The use of public transportation. Also no one knows I got out of the house. So I guess I sneaked out. As soon as miss red head left I had gone to my room to change into a pair of nice fitting sweats, a hoodie and a pair of sneakers.

I left the house before Kade or Jasmine woke up. Jasmine is probably going to be mad because she's not going to be able to boss me around to clean. And Kade I didn't even bother in asking him for permission because I'm an adult.

More like you're still mad about yesterday. Well that too. So he can shove his anger you know where.

As for my injury I should've thought about it better because right now it's really being a pain in my ass.