Chapter 5:

I THINK AFTER THIS I'M GOING TO MAKE THE CHATERS IN BETHANIE'S POINT OF VIEW. THIRD IS HARD FOR ME. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? COMMENT.

THE WAIT IS OVER:)

CHAPTER 5

Kade carried Bethanie all the way to their car completely ignoring the curious or lustful stares they were receiving.

He made sure he kept her well tucked in his arms.

Bethanie had her face hidden in the crook of Kade neck, her thin nose touching his warm skin take in his masculine smell. Her arms looped around his neck, her hands meeting at he back of his nape.

Her delicate fingers moved in a soft circular motion trying relieve the tension from his body. Slowly but surely she felt him relaxing at her comforting hands.

Once they had reached Kade's black SUV Thomas was already waiting for them.

Kade gently put her on the back seat, maneuvering her body so her injured side wasn't touching anything that would cause her pain.

Bethanie was soon disappointed when she felt the loss of contact and all that was left was coldness. She watched as Kade gracefully got inside the car putting as much distance as he could leaving him leaning against the passenger door.

Determined to get her source of heat and sense of security back she moved her aching body kneeling in front of his. She boldly began to remove his suit jacket. He obliged to her wish, taking his arms out of the sleeves. Once it was off she placed it next to him on the seat, then began the to undo his tie.

Kade watched through curious eyes when she kneels in front of him. He felt her gentle hands working on removing his jacket and tie. He did not utter one word of defiance just let her do as she wished. He grabbed her upper arms firmly but not roughly helping her up.

But he did expect her to softly push him making his back hit the leather seat.

When he had seen Bethanie in the arms of Cole, he knew he was a goner. He will never be able to see Bethanie with another man. No there will be no other man but him in her life.

"Are you going back to work." She asked timidly once in the car.

"No, I'm having lunch with you," he grunted. Bethanie felt his body rigid.

Finding the courage she finally asks, "Are you mad at me?"

He turned his face to look at her. She took one look at him and saw anger and jealously lingering in his eyes.

Now he knows what I feel when he brings those women home.

He scoffed as if not believing she asked that question. "I leave for one hour to attend some business and you've already found someone else to comfort you."

Unbelievable. It was not like she called him, he just so happened to be working there. Besides Kade is not her boyfriend or husband. He has no right to be angry about anything. Cole is nothing more than just a friend to Bethanie.

For the rest of the ride they didn't speak. It was an uncomfortable to say the least.

Kade gently picked her up and took her inside their home.

As they made their way to Bethanaie's room Jasmine watched the entire time glaring and wishing it was her he was taking care of. Not the dumb girl he was carrying.

Kade didn't let Bethanie go, he laid down with her on her bed, making sure she was comfortable enough and he wasn't hurting her. His arm tightly wrapped around waist, he pressed a gentle kiss on her head. He liked the way she was leaning against him, he liked that she needed him. He wanted to be the only man she ever needs. And Kade was going to make sure of that.