Chapter 12: Dream

Start from the beginning

I don't know, why he is being so close to me? Why he is worrying about me? That means I am right! The real Jungkook is still not faded, he is in him himself. Only my acquaintance made him this, it is lot more different from before. That badness in him just whooshed away, I could just see a pure heart which is needy for love and adores.

She entered the house, it was already 11 pm at night. She was drenched in rain again.

" Now I will scold you hard" Mrs. Hara came to her and pouted.

" I am sorry, I was on my way and rain started. Even the sky was not that much cloudy"

"Yes.. It is being very unusual... Winter is knocking the door while still it is raining so heavily"

" Everything is actually so unusual around " She mumbled under her breath.

" Go and change your dress quick" She ordered her.

" yeah, yeah I am going.. I will not take dinner today. I am not hungry at all and I am super sleepy."

" You should eat dear... you will be sick otherwise"

" No I am alright.. I am not just willing to pleaseee" She said with puppy face.

" OKay Okay! As your wish" She frowned.

"Thanks Mommy" She bowed and ran to her room with her wet body.

She quickly took her dress and went to the washroom to change it. She was actually feeling good after that warm hug from the desired one. Like she was energized in a huge way. She changed her dress swiftly and sat on her table, switching of the light of her room and turning on the light of her lamp.

" It's Diary time!"

She happily opened her diary with hude excitement to write down all the wholesome things, changes of emotions, each and everything just happened with her today.

On the other hand Jungkook reached home at night, he changed his clothes. He was trying to cheer himself up but an unknown guilt was gulping him up.

How badly she missed me! But see me, I just forgot her like this! Shame on me... But what I can do then? I was bound to cut off all emotional bonds. And even now I am getting in this bond so impulsively. I shouldn't , it may cause harm to her. I don't believe my fate will be this good to support me. To put my life at a ease, to let me live happily. But truly I felt a peace when she just hugged me. I didn't feel this touch or peace for this long six years. I could feel my heart beat increasing, when she wrapped my body. When her warmth heated up me, when her warmth made me feel cozy. I felt like I felt home in her.

He sighed and went to bed. He closed his eyes reminiscing all the past moments. The moments he used to pass with his parents. The sweet moments in school and in family. Yes he miss all those, he miss them badly. But some reason in his life made him bound. Some cursed reason!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Yiana open you eyes " a heavy deep voice scrawled.
" You need to know this... wake up"
Yiana tried to open her eyes. She yawned but her vision was blurry first. She was curious whose voice it was. Because she didn't found it familiar. As she opened her eyes she saw an old man. Her eyebrows furrowed.
Why he seems familiar to me? Seems like I have seen him anywhere! But how he came in my room?

Yiana couldn't understand anything. Everything seemed so surreal to her.

" How you came in my room? Who are you? "