back home.

a/n: guys oml 3k? TYSM BBYS🥺

Favorite Food — F/F

It was the end of training camp and M/n's (husband) friend, Kaito was waiting for him along with Kiyoshi holding his hand at his house. "M/N!" Kaito yelled and ran when he saw M/n getting closer to his house.

M/n's Pov

"M/N!" I heard looking up seeing Kaito running towards me at full speed. 'Oh no.' I thought, I mentally and physically prepared myself for this dramatic hug. "It's not like I've been away for a year." I rolled my eyes at the thought and raised my hands. He pounced on me and brung me down on the ground. I lightly hit him on his head and slowly hugged him back.

"I MISSED YOU ALOT ME AND KUMA MISSED YOU, THERE'S CREAM PUFFS INSIDE AND LOTS OF FOOD SO WE CA-"

I covered his mouth "Kai, how about we use that mouth to eat the food." I sighed and got off the floor dusting myself off and walking inside the house with a faint smell of F/F.

Third person Pov

They walked into the house taking their shoes off Kaito grabbed M/n's hand and ran off in the kitchen. "Kai you can let go now." M/n said picking up his chopsticks, "Sorry!" Kaito let go and started devouring his food. M/n hit him on the back of his head "Stop slurping on your food!"
M/n asked his lips in a straight line. Kaito flinched and put a thumbs up to M/n saying thank you with stuffed cheeks.

After dinner

Once they got done eating Kaito and kiyoshi went home, Kiyoshi having to deal with a pouty Kaito. M/n sighed and went to bathroom to take a bath. "Yacchan, can you help me?" Yachi nodded and ran the water for m/n until she heard a knock from the door "I'll get it." "M-M/n you can't answer the doo-" M/n looked at Yachi with emotionless eyes cause he didn't give a fuck.

Yachi flinched and walked back m/n walked towards the door and standed on his tippy toes to open the door he saw...

"Y/n?" M/n looked at his older sister with a confused face. "M/N!" Y/n picked up his little brother and twirled him around like a doll. "Why weren't you at the house?-"

EXTRA

M/n followed Yachi to the gym room to see hinata and Kageyama fighting M/n looked with a smirking face shouting— "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!"