1. back-story

ఌ

You were walking down the streets of Miyagi in your bunny onesie with your (animal) backpack on the side of your shoulder, heading toward a convenience store near your destination.

Almost reaching the store, you refill your 'essentials' grabbing a chocolate milk, a pocket knife that had a spiral design on it, and a bundle of onigiris with your lips in a straight line. You got to the counter and reached your hands up to place your stuff on it.

"These please." You told the cashier politely, getting your cash out of your bag.

The cashier gave him a confused look but ignored it. "Are these all?" The register put your things inside the bag and gave it to you. You nodded your head and walked out the door.  "Weirdest purchase and kid I've had all day."  The cashier sighed lighting a cigarette.

🐻

You got to the Yachi residence and knocked on the door waiting for it to be opened, tapping your foot.

You looked up to see a blonde-haired girl, your face lit up and you hugged her legs which caused you to be picked up by Hitoka and brought into the house. Hitoka looked at him with confusion in her eyes. "What are you doing here M/-"

"My parents were fighting again, I got tired of it." You said cutting her off. Hitoka flinched at how his mood changed "W-Well you can stay here!" She fiddled with her hands and smiled. You nodded, making your way to her room, stopping. "Can I sleep in your room?" You asked politely. "Of course!" She replies quickly, "Thank you!" You walk into her room with her trailing behind you and get a whiff of her vanilla-scented candle making you sigh tiredly. The sighting of a miffy night light sitting on her nightstand. 

"You sleep with a night-light?" You teased, knowing damn well you used one when you sleep also. She stammered and stuttered a reply. "Uhm, yes, I'm.." She paused. "Scared of the dark." You snickered. "It's okay 'toka, I am too!" 

a/n: that's a little backstory!!