6. uno

Favorite Juice — F/J

"You know tiny you could help us to right now." Kuroo glared at the h/c boy sitting on the bench while drinking [f/j]. "You guys can do this on your own." They were playing uno, With Akaashi in the lead with four cards left, M/n was helping Akaashi since he was gonna win out of them.

Kuroo ; seven cards
Tsukishima ; six cards
Bokuto ; thirteen cards

"You guys are all gonna lose." Akaashi stated, Tsukishima scoffed and pulls out a pick two cards for kuroo. "You little shit." He murmurs . "Hope you lose." M/n said putting a L on his forehead and sticking his tongue out, as he walked away from the scene.

ꕤ Resting Room

M/n opened the door to the room where he would be sleeping tonight, and found his futon in the corner since them boys sleep ruff. Nobody was in the rooms yet, and M/n was bored soo he put ice in the boys sheets. Yes this little brat did just that, he snickered and walked to the girls room where the female managers would be sleeping. He knocked on the door with yachi opening it and greeting him, when the managers saw him they all 'awed' and put their cheeks on his. 'They're clingy, but they're better than those ruff boys." M/n thought putting on his cute smile which made the girls fawn over him. "Can I have a juice box please?" He asked, acting like the sweetest boy in the world.

 "Can I have a juice box please?" He asked, acting like the sweetest boy in the world

They all awed at the boy and immediately grabbed him juice boxes with treats. He smiled brightly as he thanked them with a smile that could light the whole room... or burn it.

He walked back to Karasuno's room and set his treats in his frog bag. He grabbed a juice box, and drunk it while grabbing his clothes to take a shower. He walked to the showers and opened the door luckily finding no people in there.

ꕤ After showering

He put on his [f/c] onesie on and walked to the Karasuno room seeing everybody chatting, not on there futons yet. He snickered and went to his futon to lay down. "Alright guys goodnight." Sugawara said getting up to turn the light off. It began quiet until they all screamed from the coldness on there futons, the ice was partly melted from now. M/n laughed loudly getting glares from some of the players.

Extra:

"Uno." Akaashi said holding one card up , "NOOOO-" "CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP." Kuroo and Bokuto got cut off by Fukurodani's manager.