special chapter

n/n - Nickname
f/a - Favorite Animal
f/c - Favorite Color
f/d - Favorite Drink

n/n - Nickname f/a - Favorite Animalf/c - Favorite Color f/d - Favorite Drink

"Kenma come play volleyball with us!" Kuroo yelled earning a "No." from Kenma. "N/n, come make sandcastles with me!" M/n sighed once again and shook his head no. "Kaito you haven't put on your sunscreen yet!" Kiyoshi said, M/n walked to Kaito and hit his head — but not hardly. "Ow!" He said rubbing the spot. "You idiot why didn't you put sunscreen on?" M/n asked "Sorry.." M/n sighed again and grabbed the sunscreen from Kiyoshi, he opened it and placed some on Kaito's back.

"M/n— it's cold!" Kaito giggled he kept rubbing the sunscreen on his back, torso and arms he rubbed the sunscreen on Kaito's forehead and avoided his eyes, he softly rubbed his face cheeks looking into his blue eyes.

"Kiyo, where are the cream puffs?" M/n asked looking at Kiyoshi talking with the other managers. "They're in my blue bag beside the umbrella!" She replied, m/n got up and wiped the rest of the sunscreen off his hands and walked over where Kenma was he opened the blue bag to see the cream puffs, he noticed there was a smaller pack and a bigger one. He switched his eyes from side to side to choose, and ended up picking the smaller one. He walked where Kaito was playing with sand, he sat next to Kaito and ate a cream puff savoring the taste.

Kaito reached his hand to the bag and grabbed one his mouth watering he stuffed it in his mouth, after eating a few more, his eyes started getting hazy. "N/n, I'm sleepy." Kaito said lazily rubbing his eyes "Go sleep on my towel." M/n replied referring to his F/n towel Kaito nodded tiredly walked to M/n's towel.

'I'm bored.' M/n thought looking over at the on going beach volleyball ball game he smirked at the idea in his head he walked to Tanaka and Nishinoya's towels and grabbed his f/c plastic shovel and dug holes underneath the towels.
He laughed quietly and walked next to Yachi tapping her arm. She flinched at the sudden touch and turned around "W-What do you need M/n?" She asked, "Can I have a juice box?" Yachi nodded and grabbed the red bag, grabbing a juice box of F/J. M/n grabbed the juice giving Yachi a gentle smile that every manager saw.

As beach volleyball ended everyone went to there towels as Tanaka and Nishinoya came running at full speed to there towels for a break they instead landed in a whole as they whined and grunted trying to get out.
The others giggled and laughed at them struggle.