𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

     'fiona's bachelorette party,' she answered simply. 'everyone who could possibly be watching these kids went and i'm not old enough to legally go into a strip club, so i'm stuck watching them.'

      'hey, what're you doing back?' carl asked lip, grabbing jasmine up off the ground.

      'it's been a rough week.'

ੈ♡

     'WHY'S THE KID CRYING AGAIN?' carl yelled over jasmine's yells.

     'the others are pulling her hair, fuckface!' lizzie yelled back, grabbing jasmine from the playpen.

     'hurt.' jasmine pouted as her older sister wiped her tears gently.

     elizabeth set her down at the table, grabbing her a bag of chips and setting them down in front of her. 'you have to pay attention, idiot.' she said, smacking him on the back of the head mulitple times.

     'okay! okay! stop abusing me!'

     from outside, she could hear a familiar voice shouting. she ran over to the window and frank was being taken away by two big dudes and debbie was screaming and visibly in labor.

     'carl, watch the babies!' the girl said, running outside to help her friend.

     'i've never been so excited to see you!' debbie panted, watching as she ran over to hug her. it was cold as fuck, but lizzie could care less.

     'debbie, get the fuck inside,' the girl laughed, tossing debbie's arm around her shoulder. 'you and your poor baby are gonna get hypothermia,' then her fucking water broke.

     elizabeth rushed her inside and set her down on the couch, calling everyone she could think of. they all got there in less than ten minutes.

      'i'll go get my truck so we can go to the hospital.' kev yelled over all the noise.

      'no! no hospitals!' debbie cried in pain.

      'we don't have time to argue.' fiona said.

      debbie screamed in pain as v confirmed, 'no shit, this baby is coming.'

      'now?!' lizzie asked, her eyes practically popping out of her head like a loony toons character.

      'she's crowning!'

      'what the fuck are you doing?' lip yelled at svetlana, who was taking videos and pictures on her phone.

      'i capture moment.'

      'quick, who delivered liam?' fiona asked her brother.

      'monica. she was high. he slid right out.'

      'go get sylvia from down the block, she's a nurse.' fi commanded her brother.

      'no good.' kev shook his head. 'she's at cook county.'

      'i thought she worked at rush.' fiona said in confusion.

      'no, cook county department of corrections. she shot her husband.' v informed her.

      'you worked at a nursing home.'

      'changing bedpans.' v corrected. 'i never delivered a damn baby!'

ੈ♡

     LIZZIE AND CARL WERE ON baby duty, since neither of them wanted to be around the birthing.

     'you know, you're not actually total shit with kids.' the blonde told carl, setting one of the twins down on ian's bed. they were in charge of amy, gemma, yevgeny, liam, and jasmine, which was making lizzie go crazy, but they had all mostly gone to bed.

     'well, it was either make the kids shut up or watch a slimy baby pop out of my sister, so. . .'

     elizabeth laughed quietly, careful not to wake any of the babies up. 'how'd your day with winslow go?'

     'it was fucking sick, i got to help arrest a dude.'

     'so that's why you're all 'i wanna be a cop now'?' she asked. from downstairs, the two could still hear all the commotion.

     carl nodded in response. 'what about you?'

      'what about me?' lizzie asked, confused as to what the boy was asking her.

      'what do you wanna be?' no one had ever asked her that question before.

      it was assumed that she'd become a prostitute or selling dope one day when she lived back home, because it was tradition for her family, but now she had potential.

      'i dunno, i've never really thought about it.' she answered finally, crossing her arms tightly across her chest. and after a split second, she found that she was looking at carl and feeling something she had never felt before.

      before she could do or say anything else, gemma woke up and started crying.

AUTHOR SPEAKS
😁
(updated or whatever)