𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

     lizzie turned to v and joked, 'might as well get married in a mcdonalds and call it a day.'

     'we haven't decided where we're gonna tie the knot. i want to do it right this time.' fiona said, smiling hugely.

     'you don't need a marriage license for that. you just need a good man.' v tells her best friend.

     'my marriage was too violent, low-i.q. homosexual.' svetlana explained. lizzie laughed a little too loudly before covering her mouth. 'i don't care. marriage is government document only— green card.'

     fiona shook her head, 'well, i don't want this wedding to be like the last time. in and out of the courthouse, then a shift at the diner, back to gus's after, eating leftovers. we acted like our wedding was no big deal.' she chuckled softly before pointing out, 'maybe that's why the marriage didn't work out.'

     'the marriage didn't work out cause you had the hots for sean.' v muttered.

     'a wedding should be special,with friends and family there.' fiona fought back.

     'debbie?' the blonde girl asked hopefully.

     'yeah, of course.' fiona answered. 'still hoping she'll give the baby up.'

     'oh, you want to get rid of the baby, give it to me.' svetlana told her. 'i get top dollar for white baby with no defects.'

     elizabeth glanced to v, who had her eyebrows raised. i think i'd kill svet if she wasn't so big and scary. the blonde thought to herself.

     'hey, lizzie, would you ever want to get married?' v asked, closing her magazine and setting it down, ignoring svetlana's comments.

     'yeah, definitely.' the girl answered, nodding her head. 'weddings are so magical and pretty and shit. but i'm not getting married to anyone around here, everyone's either boring or bat shit.'

ੈ♡

     SINCE FIONA WAS HAVING A bachelorette party at a strip club, elizabeth was left with all four of the babies. she quietly prayed someone was at the gallagher house was home so she could take them over there and someone would help out. carl had never texted saying he wanted to hang out, so she figured he was busy.

     the girl put the twins in the stroller, held yevgeny in one arm and held jasmine's hand in the other. it was bringing her back to when she had to watch all the kids back at her mom's house.

     as lizzie stepped outside, she noticed a police car outside and carl getting out. lip was walking nearby with a box in his hand. 'thanks for the ride, sergeant winslow.' carl said, closing the door.

     'hey.' lip said, 'what the hell's all that about?

     'i think i want to be a cop.' carl answered.

     'that's all fine and dandy, can you guys please fucking help me?' lizzie asked, trying to keep yevgeny from falling out of her arms.

     lip and carl noticed the girl was struggling and lip ran over to grab yevgeny from her. 'jeez, why do you have so many kids?'