Election (Pt.2): GeorgeNotFound

Request: No
Prompt: Y/n is held captive but quickly gets saved.

Request: NoPrompt: Y/n is held captive but quickly gets saved

-

I wasn't sure how much time had passed by, but it left like forever. I had silent tears falling down my face just thinking about everything that just happened. I hope Tommy and Wilbur made it out safely. I heard footsteps but I didn't bother wiping my tears. "Love?" I heard the familiar voice of my boyfriend call out. I didn't turn to meet his eyes. "I am so sorry Y/n I didn't know any of this was going to happen" I didn't say anything to him, but I pondered what he just said. Was that really the truth? I felt him reach over to try and grab my hands, but I pulled away not allowing him.

He sighed. "I don't blame you for feeling like that my love, but I promise I will get you out of here" I still didn't say anything. "I love you" he whispered. I turned and faced him as soon as those words left his lips. Before I could stop myself, the same words slipped my lips too. "I love you too" I whispered back. He smiled slightly and walked away.

I heard footsteps and furrowed my eyebrows. Was George coming back? "Hey Y/n" I looked up and saw Schlatt along with Quackity. I glared at both of them and looked away. "Come on Y/n don't be like that I just need a little bit of information it could be easy or hard you choose" I turned and looked at him. "Fuck you" I said. He chuckled and turned to Quackity. "Go ahead" he said.

I slowly backed away as Quackity made his way towards me. He has something in his hand I couldn't make out what it was at first but when he made his way into the light my eyes widened as I realized what it was. Potion of Harming. Quackity entered the cell and made his way towards me. I got up and swung at him. He almost dropped the potion but unfortunately didn't. "NO!" I yelled and struggled against his grip.

He forced my mouth open and flicked the cap off the potion. I squirmed in his grip but unfortunately nothing was working. He poured the liquid down my throat and my eyes widened at the burning sensation. He scoffed and dropped me. My hands gripped my throat as I coughed trying to do anything to help soothe the pain. I turned my head and was instantly met with Quackity's foot as he kicked my cheek. I groaned in pain as I laid on the floor. He crouched down and chuckled "All of this could have been avoided my sweet Y/n" 

"S-screw you" I muttered and coughed. He pulled out his sword and held it to my neck. "I will kill Wilbur then you and best for last poor sweet innocent Tommy" My eyes met his and I glared at him. He chuckled "You're getting so angry did I hit a soft spot?" he asked sarcastically. I tried getting up, but he cut me with his sword. I winced but didn't move. I felt so weak I thought I'd pass out. Then I did. The last thing I heard was Quackity's voice. "Sweet dreams Y/n"  

 -

I heard a voice trying to get me awake but I could barely move. "Y/n" the voice said. This time I felt a hand touch my face. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Tommy. Wait- Tommy! I slightly smiled at the sight of my brother. "Jesus Y/n what did they do to you?" he said sadly. I tried to talk but I couldn't form any words. Even if I tried it just made my throat hurt. Tommy took notice and shook his head. "It's okay Y/n don't talk" I nodded and he grabbed my arm and hooked it around his neck and helped me stand.

"Don't let go Y/n" I nodded as he helped me walk outside of the cell. He led me outside towards a horse. "Come on Y/n" he helped me on the horse then quickly got on himself. Just as we we're about to leave Quackity appeared out of nowhere. He smirked and quickly took out his sword. "Quackity let us pass" Tommy stated harshly but it didn't faze Quackity at all. "I can't do that Tommy"

Tommy smirked "Sorry Big Q" before I could even react Tommy threw a Potion of Harming towards Quackity. He yelled out in pain and dropped his sword giving Tommy and I the opportunity to escape. I smirked as I heard faint cry's of Quackity as we rode further.  

-

 We arrived in the middle of the woods and Tommy helped me off the horse. I made a confusing face towards Tommy as I wondered where the base was. He smirked as the dirt blocks slowly started to reveal a door and who was behind it. "Y/n!" Wilbur cheered and embraced me into a hug. I smiled and hugged him back. He pulled away and rubbed my cheek "I'm sorry Y/n" I smiled slightly. "I-it's ok-kay" I whispered my voice hoarse from the Potion of Harming. He frowned. "Hold on" he said and rummaged through his bag. He pulled out a potion that looked green. I scrunched my nose.

"Potion of Healing Y/n" I nodded and quickly chugged it. After chugging it I felt much better. "Thank you" I said and hugged Wilbur again as he led me into their base. I didn't feel pain when I spoke so there's that. "This looks great so far guys" I said as I took a look around the base. "We had some help" Wilbur said and I raised my eyebrows. Technoblade then came down the stairs. "Techno?" I whispered as he waved at me. I turned towards Tommy who only gave me a thumbs up in return.

"Let's just get to work" I said. We all nodded but before we can go back up the stairs Tommy groaned. "What?" I asked knowing it couldn't be good. "I forgot the ender chest at L'manberg" my eyes widened. "Tommy!" Wilbur groaned. "I'm sorry! I was helping my sister escape" I felt like all of this was somehow my fault. "I'll go" I said, and they both turned their head towards me in disbelief. "Are you kidding me Y/n?! No look at what they did to you" I sighed "I know Wilbur but I'd rather me then Tommy and I'll be prepared this time I promise" he let out a deep sigh. "You promise?" I nodded and he gave in as we made our way up the stairs.

"Be careful" Tommy said and gave me a hug. I smiled and returned it. "Always am" I mounted the horse and took out my compass. "I'll see you soon" I stared off into the sunset as I made my way towards  L'manburg or should I even call it that.

-

I tied the lead around a pole outside of Tommy's old base and my heart ached at the state it was in. L'manburg wasn't L'manberg anymore. This was just a place I used to call home. It hurt knowing the amount of memories Tommy and I made in here. I looked around and spotted the ender chest in the corner. I silently cheered and walked towards it. I grunted as I realized how heavy it actually was, so I just started dragging it as slow as I could being careful not to make noise that can draw attention.

"Need any help?" a voice said, and I quickly turned around only to be met with. "George..." I whispered. He gave me a smile and walked towards me. He outstretched his arms for a hug, but I backed away. He frowned but didn't say anything. "Don't come near me" I whispered. "I'm so sorry love I didn't know they would hurt you. Quackity went insane after we won." I stayed silent and processed what he just told me. He walked towards me for a hug and this time I let him.

He placed a kiss on my cheek. "I'm sorry" I pulled away and grabbed both of his cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss. He smiled and pulled away from the kiss. "I forgive you" I whispered, and he smiled. He picked up the chest and placed it onto the saddle of the horse.  "Come with me" I said but he shook his head. "I'll only trouble you my love I can't" I frowned but nodded. He helped me onto the horse. "Be safe" he whispered. "You too" I said and kissed him again. "I love you" I said, and he grinned. "I love you too"

I gave him one last kiss and rode away on the horse. I paused and turned around waving at George. I saw him wave back and I smiled slightly as tears filled my eyes. "I'll see you again my love" I whispered and rode off into the night sky.

-

@deadlyloserr speaks! 🍒
- Updated version!
1,514 Words.