Special date: Sapnap

Request: No
Prompt: Sapnap has been busy with dream SMP lore so therefore hasn't been paying much attention so be surprises her with a date.

Request: NoPrompt: Sapnap has been busy with dream SMP lore so therefore hasn't been paying much attention so be surprises her with a date

-

nick and i sat in his car driving to god knows where, he said it was a surprise but my curiosity was killing me. currently i was using the aux cord, we were listening to 'freaks' by surf curse. i took out my phone and started taking snapchat videos of me lip syncing. we came to a red light and i started recording nick, he turned his head and scrunched his nose i chuckled zooming into his face. the light turned green and we started driving again "nick, i swear to god where are we going?"

"don't worry y/n, we're here" he said as he pulled into an arcade i let out a small gasp. i've been wanting to go to the arcade. i turned around to face him and gave him a quick peck "let's go" i said and got out of the car in a rush. i linked our arms together practically dragging him inside of the arcade. i ran over to skeeball as he went to go get some quarters.

i pulled my phone out and started just randomly scrolling on instagram waiting for nick to get back. i felt arms wrap around my waist i let out a yelp, the person laughed and kissed my cheek i turned around seeing nick stood there with a smug look on his face, i scoffed hitting him playfully. "jeez sorry baby i didn't know" i glared at him "ha-ha can we play skeeball now?" he pecked my lips and chuckled "fine"

he put the quarters in and we both started playing in different slots but next to each other. i was running out of balls but it didn't matter because i kept making some holes in 100s. i looked over at nick's and saw him with more tickets then me. no way am i letting him win, i grabbed another ball and tried to make a hole in 100 but i failed, and made a hole into nothing. i reached over to grab another ball but realized i was out.

i saw nick still throwing his balls i smirked as an idea came into mind, i reached over for one of his balls. i grabbed it without him looking or so i thought, "what are you doing cutie?" he asked i pursed my lips together "umm nothing?" he leaned in and gave me a hug i smiled wrapping my arms around him, then he took the ball out of my grasp and threw it up the little hill thing.

i crossed my arms with a playful betrayed look on my face and crossed my arms over my chest. he scored an 100 and all his tickets came spurring out. he turned around with a proud look on his face i flipped him off he gasped wrapping his arms around my waist. "how dare you nick" i said he chuckled and pecked my lips. i rolled my eyes "are you using your affection to distract me?" he chuckled and pecked my lips again "of course i am" he said and snatched mines and his tickets and ran off.

"NICK!" i shouted and ran after him people gave me weird stares but i didn't care, i just wanted my tickets back.

-

@deadlyloserr speaks! 🍒
-