it's cannon : dream

this was it. the war that was bound to happen sooner or later, the downfall war of l'manberg. i stood next to dream as we walked up to l'manberg, a few of his loyal followers following behind us. as we arrived i noticed the l'manberg side was half destroyed due to dream's duings. i never meant for it to go this far but it did.

we arrived and the first thing i noticed was tommy and tubbo, the iconic duo and my bestfriends- well ex-bestfriends. before i joined dream all three of us were close, we used to be an iconic trio, the trio that always did everything together, we even ran l'manberg together until we hatched the dream plan but look how well that turned out.

i was so deep in thought i didn't notice dream inches away from tommy "tommy, i'm gonna give you one last chance and one last chance only since i'm a nice guy" he said and i can just practically hear the smirk in his voice. "nice? nice?" tommy said with a scoff and glared at dream "you destroyed l'manberg, you manipulated y/n, and you tried to kill tubbo and that's you being nice?! fuck you, you massive prick" he spoke harshly releasing a bit of anger towards dream. 

dream smirked "oh tommy, i thought you would've learned by now" he said and tackled tommy that set everyone off and just like that the war broke out. i quickly took out my axe and dodged the attack that tubbo sent my way. i was shocked he went for me first but part of me had a feeling, he was betrayed, hurt, angry and filled with a lot of adrenaline. 

"how... could you" tubbo managed to get out as we both dodged each others attacks. "i'm sorry" i whispered pathetically, truth be told i felt pathetic i didn't know what to tell him what could i possibly say to him 'sorry, i fell in love with the enemy' 

he sent a harsh glare towards me and swiped his foot around me causing me to fall i looked up at him with wide eyes as i struggled to catch my breath. "fuck you y/n" he said getting ready to send another hit my way but i rolled over to the right and he missed, his sword sticking in the grass as he struggled to pull it out i quickly got up grabbing his crossbow that he dropped and kicked his side causing him to fall just how i was previous moments ago. 

"tubbo please, i don't want to hurt you" i said my eyes welling up with tears, even though i betrayed them i still cared for them. he glared at me and kicked at my leg again but i maintained my balance this time. "too bad, because i want to" he said and slashed my arm with his sword i winced but quickly dodged his other attack. "tubbo please!" i yelled out and accidentally released the arrow and it went through his leg.

he screamed out in pain and fell to the floor my eyes widened and i immediately dropped the crossbow and rushed to his side "tubbo, i'm so sorry!" i yelled and put pressure on his leg trying to help as best as i could he yelped and i removed my hand and started looking for healing potions "come on, come on where are they" i said rummaging through my bag.

"okay, come on tubbo we have to get you some place safe" i said and tried to help him up but he simply pushed me off, it hurt that he couldn't trust me like he used to but i'd do the same. "tubbo..." i said he just glared at me again "i don't need help especially not from you" he said his words stung but i wasn't gonna give up.

"you can die! let me help tubbo, please" i said hoping his stubbornness wouldn't get in the way but, it did. "no!" he yelled catching me off guard i flinched a bit but stood my ground. "i have to pull it out" i said and his eyes widened "don't you dare touch me" he spoke out harshly trying to move away from me but obviously failed. i looked up at him with sympathetic eyes "i'm sorry tubbo" i said and quickly grasped the arrow and pulled it out.

he let out the loudest scream i've ever heard from him, his scream brought me pain. i felt tears well up in my eyes as he let out of small gasps of pain. "i'm so s-" 

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" i heard a loud voice boom from behind me before i could even turn i felt a sharp pain in my stomach i gasped and dropped the arrow. i felt blood form in my lips as i let out gasps, i felt a pinch as whatever stabbed me left my body, i dropped to the floor and finally came face to face to who stabbed me, it was tommy, my tommy. 

"TOMMY WHAT DID YOU DO" tubbo yelled and tried rushing to my side "SHE STABBED YOU" tommy yelled back "SHE WAS HELPING ME PULL THE ARROW OUT" he yelled back and tommy eyes widened as he quickly dropped the bloody sword and rushed to my side "y/n?! oh my god y/n!" he yelled putting his hands on my wound. 

"fuck- i'm sorry. i'm so so sorry" he said i smiled and looked up at him and placed my hand on his cheek he immediately looked at me with sorrow in his eyes "i'm so sorry" he whispered as his voice cracked "it's o-okay i fo-orgive y-you" i said struggling to get words out "i n-never meant f-for a-an-ny of t-this t-to happ-e-en" 

tears welled up in his eyes "it's okay y/n, we forgive you" he said as he cradled my head in his lap, who would've thought i would die at the hands at one of my closest friends. "Y/N!" i heard dream yell i saw him approaching in the distance "y-you s-should go" i told tommy he shook his head "no i'm not leaving without you" he said i smiled "i'll be f-fine, dre-ea-am can't s-see you he'll h-hurt y-ou" he shook his head "i ca-an't" he sobbed out his voice cracking i nodded and removed my hand from his cheek "go" tubbo came to my side and grabbed tommy "i'm so sorry y/n" tubbo whispered.  

i smiled "it's o-okay" tommy sniffled and grabbed onto my hand tightly and kissed it "i love you y/n" tubbo whispered and kissed my forehead they both got up and i watched as tommy and tubbo walked away i sent them a weak smile as they went to hide away from the war. 

"y/n!" dream yelled and rushed to my side dropping to his knees "y/n?! no no no no no who did this to you?!" he yelled and put my head in his lap. "who did this to you baby doll?" ( please tell me you guys get it 💀 )

i weakly shook my head signaling that i wasn't gonna tell him he growled "i don't want that bullshit y/n, tell me now!" he screamed as tears fell from his face, it was a rare sight to see. dream crying. "d-dream" i whispered my voice being hoarse. at the sound of me saying his name he immediately looked at me "p-promise m-me the w-war's w-won't c-con-ntin-nue" he gripped my hand tighter kissing it and nodded "i promise" he whispered shakily. 

i looked up at the night sky and saw all the fireworks, they looked pretty. he kissed my forehead then put our foreheads together as tears streamed down his face "i l-love y-you" i whispered he smiled "i love you too" i squeezed his hand as i felt myself grow more and more tired. i could faintly hear him shouting for me to keep my eyes open but i was to tired. "goodbye my love" i whispered the last thing i saw was the face of the love of my life and the beautiful night sky filled with fireworks.

a/n

hello everyone, i decided to edit this chapter and make it longer then before because this would definitely be one of my favorite chapters and i wanted to make it better. i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as i did. :)

also y/n is a sister figure to tommy and tubbo in this.