Forth wheel: Poly! Dreamteam

Request: Yes, @angelface1077
Prompt: Y/n feels like a forth wheel because her boyfriends keep doing dumb bits on her.

-

George, Dream, Sapnap and I were streaming phasmophobia. They were using their voice changers and doing a bunch of bits as the game went on. We were all in a polyamory relationship but our supports didn't know that yet so when we streamed we never acted like a couple.

But lately I haven't really felt like we were a couple. They kept doing stupid bits on me. I love bits for the stream because their funny but they've been taking them way to far. The other day George made a bit out of a situation that actually happened to us and made fun of me. Sapnap also made up a bit and caused a fake argument between us on stream and I didn't even know he was streaming! Dream had threatened to kick me off the SMP one stream once too.

Point is the bits have been getting out of hand and I was sick of it. I didn't want to come on stream but I did it because I thought that maybe they wouldn't do any stupid bits and so far they haven't. So far.

"Thank you baby" George said reading off a donation. "What?!" Dream yelled. "What?" George said being oblivious over what he had just said. "You said thank you baby, do you call your fans baby now?" He asked with a weird tone in his voice. "Their name is baby Dream" he defended. "Yeah I'm sure" Dream said unconvinced. "Only we can refer to George as baby" Sapnap said my eyes went wide and Dream wheezed "What?!" He yelled. George blushed but covered it up by rolling his eyes.

"y/n you go get the book back" sapnap said my mouth made a 'O' shape "why me, why can't you send george" "because george is being a pussy" i rolled my eyes and started moving my character to the room where the book was at, i opened the door but i didn't even see a book "sapnap where's the book?" he didn't respond i rolled my eyes "guys come on, where is it" none of them said anything i groaned turning my character around i screamed moving my hand and accidently knocking down my mouse because of the ghost that had just killed me in the game.

i groaned of course they would do that to me i bent down picking up my mouse, lately all the time when were on stream they always leave me out and do stuff like this i know i sound stupid and annoying but i can't help how i feel. dream, sapnap, and george all kept playing the game as if i didn't die i sighed in annoyance logging off of the game and leaving the discord call maybe i was being stupid but whatever, i got up getting into my bed rolling into my covers with a groan.

"y/n?" sapnap said opening the door to my room i didn't say anything i just turned around "y/n" he said softly coming near me he sat on the edge of my bed "what's wrong?" i stayed quite "is it about the stream? were sorry we didn't mean it like that" i turned around facing him "it's not just about the stream nick it's everything, i know it's stupid for me to get upset over something like this but i feel like you guys have been treating me like a forth wheel lately" he frowned laying down next to me "it's not stupid, it's okay to feel like this and i'm sorry to i didn't realize it up until now, i'm sorry" i smiled slightly and curled up into him "it's okay sorry i was making a big deal out of it"

"you weren't" a new voice said at the door i turned seeing clay "we didn't know you felt like that, were sorry" george stood next to him nodding "we promise we won't do it again, were sorry darling" george said i smiled "like i said i'm sorry too for making such a big deal out of it" they shook their heads "don't be sorry, you had every right to feel like that" dream said i opened out my arms "cuddles?" they smiled running towards the bed i squealed turning away into sapnap's chest he laughed wrapping his arms around me i felt dips on the bed and arms around my waist "we love you y/n" george said i smiled turning around facing him "i love you guys too" he chuckled leaning in and kissing me "where's my kiss?" sapnap asked turning my around kissing me "what about me?!" clay screeched toppling over george and on top of my peppering kissing all over my face i laughed "clay!" i squealed.

he stopped and smiled at me i smiled back and he leaned down resting at the crook of my neck we all cuddled and i smiled i love my boys.

-

i'm so sorry this request took me forever to write but here it is now i hope you enjoyed it, request are open.