help me : all

this was requested by @sashanotfound
TW: if you are sensitive to yelling, drinking, and abuse please skip this chapter

i laughed as bad screamed at sapnap about his language i heard a thud and stopped knowing exactly what it was "y/n? did you mute your mic or something?" george said i turned my head back to my face cam "no no i just forgot something i'll be right back" i said clicking something and walking out of my room.

"dad?" i asked shakily he was a drunk always coming home with a bottle in his hand sadly none of us can choose our parents.

i stepped in something sharp i let out a scream "fuck" i said and moved the hair out of my face as i lifted my leg up a bit and saw i had stepped in a broken glass bottle i sighed and went to go get the dust pan "Y/N" i heard i let out a shaky breath "what dad?" i asked as he came into the kitchen barley being able to stand.

"look at the mess you made" he said slurring his words "yeah i'll clean it up right now" i said i didn't really want to argue with him about a stupid bottle so i'll just shut up and clean it.

"don't give me none of that bullshit attitude now" he said moving closer to me i shut my eyes tightly and looked up at the ceiling with a sigh i looked at him but i didn't say anything i grabbed the dust pan and walked past him to clean the glass but he grabbed my wrist firmly.

"I SAID NONE OF THAT BULLSHIT" he said "FUCK YOU LET GO OF ME" i said dropping the dust pan and struggled to push him off he finally let go and i flew backwards hitting my head on the floor but i scrambled up he glared at me and grabbed the half cut bottle from the floor my eyes widened as i tried to run by him but he grabbed me by the hair pulling me back "LET GO LET GO LET GO" i kept repeating.

my heart beating at a fast rate i was scared it was always bad a few hits but never this bad he cut my arm and i screamed with tears running down my face i pushed him and he fell near the counter i took this opportunity and ran to my room "Y/N GET BACK HERE YOU BITCH" he yelled i ran as fast as i could up the stairs well as fast as anyone could with glass in their foot.

i shut the door locking it and i moved my dresser to the door and started sobbing and hyperventilating i moving the hair out of my face i turned to my computer realizing my face cam for discord was still on and my mic was still unmuted i frantically put on my headphones crying "Y/N WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT" dream said.

me and dream were close we both lived in florida we've been friends for 5 years he lives 10 minutes away from my house so we always met up.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" they all asked flooding me with questions but i could hear him coming up the stairs i grabbed a nearby napkin trying to pull the glass out "CLAY PLEASE CALL THE POLICE OR SOMETHING PLEASE MY DAD IS ACTING CRA-" i said sobbing but my sentence got
cut off by the door getting kicked open and the dresser broke falling.

"Y/N!" he yelled and pulled me out of my chair he flung my body to the wall and punched me the impact was hard causing me too fall "YOU STUPID PATHETIC CHILD" he yelled and kept punching me "please stop" i muttered but my eyes wanted to close and everything felt like slow motion i could feel myself wanting to pass out.

i heard some yelling and i didn't feel the impact of punches coming to me anymore and i felt someone shaking me i opened my eyes and a figure with blonde hair crouched over me i squinted a bit "clay?" i asked and he sighed in relief and hugged me "i'm so sorry y/n" he said i sat up and started crying into his arms.

"thank you" i said sniffling he helped me up but we he helped me sit in the chair i unplugged my headphones and turned to them "i'm so sorry that all happened right now guys thank you for trying to help" i said "y/n/n were so so sorry i hope your okay" sapnap said i nodded with a sniffle "y/n come on" clay said i nodded "i'll talk soon i love you guys" i said and hung up we went to the ambulance as they treated all my wounds.

i'll talked to the police and told them everything "your so living with me now" clay said i smiled lightly "thank you so much clay" he hugged me and we stayed like that for a bit.

A/N
hey guys! hope you enjoyed this chapter also y/n/n stands for your nick name.
hope you all had a good christmas and a good day :)
request are open!