Three

Yoongi woke up completely alone. His blankets were warm and all over the place, probably from where Yoongi moved all night or something.

He suddenly cringed at the memory from last night. The pillow next to him still had Taehyung's scent lingering on it. Judging by the sunrise shining through the window, Taehyung had left him either right after he fell asleep or sometime during the night.

Yoongi blinked at a camera as he sat up in his bed. His mouth fell open slightly as he remembered pressing his mouth onto Taehyung's neck and then falling asleep right after. Of course he knew what he was doing. He could've passed it off as a dream, but Taehyung was actually seriously there. It was all real. Yoongi actually fell asleep cuddling him.

He turned his gaze away from the camera, which was clearly on, and he groaned to himself. After forcing himself out of bed and making himself coffee in the upper house, he decided to wait and see what the others wanted to do about food for the day. It didn't take long to wait before Jin called him and offered to help with cooking.

If he didn't feel drained from cooking last night, he sure as hell did today. Yoongi's whole body felt much weaker than before. Maybe it had been because of the rainy day yesterday. Maybe he wished he was back laying in his bed, cuddled up into his blankets. Cuddling his blankets.

His blankets.

"Ah, hyung." Hoseok appeared behind Yoongi. He was cooking in the upper house. Jin and Jungkook had disappeared from his sight without him even noticing. It was now only him and Hoseok in the house. "This looks good." Hoseok wrapped his arm around Yoongi, making him feel smaller.

"It'll be done soon." Yoongi replied as a hand crept around his waist. Hoseok was humming to some song. Yoongi wasn't amused in the way Hoseok started to sway him side to side. "No dancing." The older furrowed his eyebrows as Hoseok merely giggled and kept humming, forcing Yoongi to sway with him.

"Do a twirl." Hoseok smiled.

Yoongi huffed. "No." He whined as Hoseok laughed harder at him.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Both Yoongi and Hoseok turned to Taehyung's voice. It was still slightly a morning voice— he most likely just had woken up. Yoongi quickly turned back to his food at the sight of him.

His hair was curled up and messy. He had on shorts today, his long legs making them look better than Yoongi's legs would. And he was staring right at Yoongi whenever he turned around. Confusion was struck on his face as he had just walked in the door.

"Dancing." Hoseok wrapped his arm tighter around Yoongi and grabbed at his right wrist, causing his spoon to fall onto the counter.

"Hey!—" Yoongi's voice faded.

"What are you doing?" Hoseok giggled once again as he looked back at Taehyung. Yoongi finally pulled his hand off of him so that he could peacefully cook. Hoseok left him alone, deciding to talk to Taehyung instead.

Taehyung shrugged. "I was told to wake up Jimin." His voice sounded a little more forced this time. Yoongi didn't even know that Jimin was still sleeping in this house.

"Ah," Yoongi heard Hoseok's voice as he opened Jimin's bedroom door. "I'll wake him up." He smiled mischievously as he disappeared behind the door, closing it behind him. Yoongi tried to focus on cooking. Tried not to feel Taehyung's eyes in the back of his head. Tried to keep his cool.

Why would he have to keep cool? Why is Taehyung staring at him like that?

Yoongi turned to the other counter, watching as Taehyung stepped further into the house. He came closer and closer to Yoongi. His footsteps were very robotic as if he was either forcing himself to walk or unsure of how to approach Yoongi.