Two

[you may be confused in the second part if you've not seen In The Soop. it SHOULD be easy to follow even if you haven't watched it. just.. try?? to understand??? idk hhhh sorry]

-

After the new year started, it didn't take long before Yoongi was basically drowning himself in fruit. The year 2020 came down in an instant, the Corona virus absolutely shutting down the whole world's dreams and crushing them into tiny bits of dust.

Yoongi tried his best to be as active as possible for their fans. He tried his best to be positive and he took this quarantine time to fill in his schedule with work and random hobbies. When he figured out that they had to postpone the Map of the Soul tour, he felt his heart drop into an endless black hole into his body.

Now, calmly covering his canvas in paint with a certain person next to him, he felt a little grateful for the time he gets to spend with the others. It isn't that he doesn't wish that the virus would fuck off, but he can at least look at the bright side of it all.

"Hyung." Taehyung waved his fingers beside Yoongi's face, clearly reaching for attention. "Can you give me the green?" He asked.

Yoongi blinked at Taehyung's hands and then searched around for the green paint bottle that he was referring to. He quickly gave the bottle of paint to Taehyung, who was sitting in front of his own canvas right behind him. He didn't look behind him as he held up the bottle, feeling the moment that Taehyung took it from his hand, his own hand emptying.

He still had no clue what to paint. He's the one who had the idea to do this, but after Taehyung asked to join him this time he had no ideas in his brain in the moment.

"Have you not started?" Taehyung suddenly asks. Yoongi hummed in response, probably not being heard over the sound of Taehyung's soft music playing through his phone.

Yoongi decided to paint an apple.

Of course it was only because Taehyung was sitting behind him and it was the only thing that he could think of that was simple enough. Instead of making it too simple, he at least made the small canvas background look decent before starting on it.

After what felt like hours of Taehyung changing the song on his phone and Yoongi trying his best to piece together his art, he suddenly felt something press into his back.

"Ah," Taehyung stretched out, pressing his back against Yoongi's. He could've easily knocked Yoongi over, but he didn't push too hard. Only enough pressure to make Yoongi lean forward slightly. "I finally finished."

Yoongi narrowed his eyes at his own canvas. Maybe he had been trying to hard to dry his background for too long, but he was only halfway finished with painting the apple.

There was a slight coldness to his cheek as if water had suddenly fell from the ceiling and hit his skin. He blinked in confusion as he touched his cheek softly, feeling something on his fingertips. As soon as he brought his fingers down to look, Taehyung appeared beside him with his brush tip poking into his own lips.

"I like your painting." Taehyung smiled as Yoongi looked at the green paint on his fingers. He realized that Taehyung's smile was mischievous, and he also realized that Taehyung had painted his cheek.

Yoongi blinked up in confusion as the younger tilted his head at Yoongi's canvas, observing the half painted apple. Before he knew it he was bringing his own hand up to tip his paintbrush right onto Taehyung's nose. Taehyung looked up in surprise, his new red nose making him look like a clown.

  Yoongi laughed softly.

Taehyung obviously didn't expect Yoongi to paint him back. Once he realized that Yoongi played along, he smiled brightly and poked at his own paint covered nose.