08. Battle of Fairy Tail ver. 2.0

Start from the beginning

"I'm getting fired up!!!" Natsu laughed, a small fire coming out of his mouth. "I can't wait to beat Erza!"

"Ehem. No. Veteran S-Class mages like Erza, Mira, and Laxus are not participating. They'll be the one who will monitor the whole game."

"WHAAAT?!!" The fire mage whined.

Erza and Mira only smiled, standing behind their master. Laxus chuckled, watching them from the second floor.

Lucy sighed in relief. Heh, I thought I would face Erza or Mira-san in a battle...the worst is against Laxus, or Gildarts if he's here! I'll never win! Then she pouted. Her eyes glanced at Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel. But I doubt that I'll win against those three either. She shook her head, her determination coming back. But I have the brain! I'll do everything for 500,000 jewels price!

"Wendy and the exceeds will also stay here to look after Asuka and Gale, and be the healer of the fallen fairies."

"Even Lily?!!!" Natsu, once again, exclaimed.

"Turning into his battle form and using their wings are form of magic," Makarov simply replied before looking at Erza. "Start the draw."

When everyone's done, they are reminded to always tie the ribbon of their current target around their head. If the enemy stole it, they're automatically defeated and they must surrender their other ribbons that they had stolen if ever they have.

"Alright, press this button and it will teleport you in different places here in Magnolia."

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

Lucy blinked as she looked around. She's not in the guild anymore. She's actually inside the clothing shop.

She slowly walked while scanning the whole place with some customers entering and exiting the store, searching for any guild members and to her relief, she's the only Fairy Tail Wizard there.

Now, all she have to do is to search her first target, Laki. She went out of the store, not lowering her guard even for seconds. Waa, I wonder who's my predator? I hope he or she will atleast give me a signal!

She turned to the other direction and she saw Levy also staring at her from afar. Waaa?! Levy-chan?! I'm her target?!

The blonde gulped, slowly stepping forward, so as Levy. They're not leaving each other's eyes. They kept on walking, until they pass through without any of them attacking.

Lucy sighed in relief. I'm not her target! They both exclaimed in mind. Levy stopped and called her.

"Lu-chan! Good luck to us! We'll eventually face each other and I'm not holding back!"

Lucy winked at her. "I'm looking forward to it!"

She kept on walking and looking around after her encounter with Levy. She had already seen a fight, and some Fairy Tail members along the way, but there's still no sign of Laki and her predator.

But then suddenly, she felt a presence going to her in a fast speed from above so she quickly jumped backward to avoid the attack.

"Hello, Lucy."

"Jet..."

Then as if on cue, she saw Laki walking from afar. Shit! I have to get her! She ran as fast as she could and passed through Jet. She pulled out her ordinary whip and swung it in the air, its rope wrapped around Laki's wrist which startled her.

"You can't escape from me, Lucy!" Jet yelled and stopped in front of the two girls.

The blonde whined in her head. Ahhh!!! Such difficult for my first fight!

Starry Flames | NaLu OneShots♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara