Chapter 25

"Well, well, well if it isn't the famous Harry Styles. I guess you weren't lying after all Delaney." Jake grins as I quickly back away from Harry, taking my legs down from his lap. Jake can flip a shit within seconds so I did it to decrease the reasons for him to freak out.

"Nice to meet you man. And who are you?" Harry politely responds.

"Her boyfriend."

"Ex-boyfriend." Jake shot me a dirty look. Harry will end up to realizing who Jake is, the guy who raped me, and I'm scared to see what Harry is going to do but I'm sure soon enough I will find out.

"So mister Styles, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be singing or whatever the fuck you do on your free time?"

Harry chuckles. "I'm here because of Delaney."

"Well maybe you should leave considering I'm her boyfriend and you are pissing me off with that stupid British accent of yours."

"Ex-boyfriend Jake. And no he isn't going to leave, I think you should." I have never stood up to Jake but Harry shows me how I should be treated so Jake needs to stay away. Granted I'm probably going up regret defending myself because Jake is either going to hurt me or Harry. I hope he hurts me. Harry shouldn't be punished by my past.

Jake gives me such a headache, I'm sure my head is exploding right now because I can barely keep my eyes open. He is just so entitled and self obsessed, it's disgusting. Jake is one of those guys that you think you can change and make into a better person like the movies but you always end up getting hurt.

"Oh you think I should leave huh? Did you think I should have left the night after the concert?"

"What happened after the concert Delaney?" Harry asked me, concerned. I never told him Jake came on to me because I didn't want him to worry. Jake didn't have sex with me so I didn't think it really mattered.

"Delaney wanted to have sex with me but I said no and left. She was all over me." Jake puffed out his chest as he lied right in front of me.

"Jake you came on to me. You pushed me into the bed and you kissed me. I didn't want to have sex with you that last night, I didn't ever want to have sex with you. You forced me into it." Silence. Pure silence suffused into my kitchen. I only realize now my mom is standing in the corner behide me listening to the whole conversation. Obviously this is not at all how I expected to tell my mother that I am no longer a virgin and that I was practically raped by my own boyfriend.

"Excuse me Delaney. You had sex with Jake?" My mom budded into the conversation.

"Yes but I didn't want to."

"I'm sorry Ms. Martin but Jake raped your daughter. She never agreed to having sex and he physically forced her. She lost her virginty to a coward, who has been harassing her ever since they broke up.' My mom is motionless. 'Delaney told me all of this."

"You son of a bitch! You think you fucking know it all huh? You don't know shit. Delaney and I love eachother." Jake leans over the counter and shouts in Harry's face. His face is red as the veins in his neck stick out from anger. Harry isn't fazzed by Jake's sudden outburst, he is calm.

"You never had concent. You raped a girl. Delaney is a wonderful girl and she took her innocence away. She can never get that back because you stole it from her." Jake is getting madder and madder with every word Harry says. The volcano of Jake's fury is about to erupt and all I want to be is beat him to it.

"You better stop talking fuckboy. Another word and I'm going to beat the fucking shit out of your scrawny ass." Jake clinches his fist, ready to fight. Harry is still sitting calmly in his chair, with no sign of fear in his eyes. He thinks he is acting tough for me but he is acting stupid because Jake will kill him, literally, once he gets his hands on him.

Before I can let this scumbag punch Harry, I swing my arm around and smack Jake across the face. Jake doesn't fight back, he is shocked. I don't know what has gotten into me. First I slap Niall and now Jake. I like how I'm standing up for myself but honestly I think I'm more shocked than Jake that I actually acted out against him.

"Listen here you fucking dirtbag. You have stepped on me for too long. I never loved you. I never have and I never will. You wanna know why? Because you are the worst human being to roam this planet. Everything you say and do makes me so angry that I could fucking punch you everytime you open your mouth. Stay the fuck away from me because frankly, you mean nothing. Does that hurt your feelings? Being called nothing? Hurts doesn't it?" By the time I'm done with my rant, I'm out of breathe and frazzled. Feeling very weak, I slump into my seat. Jake is completely caught off guard by the outpouring of my emotions towards him. But he isn't anger, he is crying. Like a baby. I swear to God I want to laugh so badly right now but I don't want to make things worse.

"I'm sorry Delaney. I never realized how much I hurt you." Jake surprises me with tears stream down his face. I look at him with disgust.

"Get out. Your apology means nothing to me." I fold my arms across my chest. Just because he said sorry doesn't mean he actually means it. He is saying sorry just for show. I hope someone hurts him the way he hurt me. He broke me. Jake tries to speak again but Harry stops him.

"She said go." Harry sternly demands, wrapping his arm around my waist as he stands next to my chair. My mom takes Jake to the front door and locks it behind him.