Chapter 26

"I'm glad you finally confronted him Delaney. He won't be bothering you anymore." Harry says as he closes the door to my bedroom. My bedroom is so embarrassed considering I have fucking posters of Harry up in my room. Honestly he will definitely notice because it is pretty obvious.

We sit down on the bed and I put Peter in between my legs. I always cuddle with him at night, I can't sleep without him. I'm resting my head against the backboard of my bed and Harry is sitting on the edge near my feet.

"So this is your room." Harry smiles, scanning the room. He glides over my plain white closet doors, then my vanity that has little knickknack things I get on vacations, and his eyes stop at the poster of One Direction that is hung on the wall. A smirk forms on his face and he looks back at me.

"I look hot there don't I." He winks, teasing me but I'm just embarrassed. I quickly get up and go to rip the poster down. Harry will think I'm weird and obsessive. As I'm about to tare this embarrassment off my wall I feel Harry's strong arms wrap around my waist and lift me up away from the wall.

"Harry! Stop!" I giggle, kicking my legs as he brings me back over to the bed. He plops me down gently and hovers above me as I lay on my back. His curls hang along his face and the sparkle in his green eyes makes diamonds look like shit.

"Harry I'm not a crazy fan. I just-" Harry's long, boney finger presses against my lips stopping me from finishing my sentence but honestly I don't even know where I was going with it.

"Shh love. I think it's cute." Harry's low voice mutters.

"You always say I'm cute. I don't want to be cute. Cute is for little girls and I'm not a little girl." I pout. I don't want Harry to think I'm a baby, I want him to think of me as a independent woman. I want him to think I'm so seductive that he can't handle himself around me. I want him to feel the way he makes me feel. I want to be sexy.

"Oh you don't like cute huh? You like hot?' Harry kisses my neck. 'sexy?' He traces his tongue along my jawline. 'tempting?" Harry prolongs the last word and it sends shocks down my spine. He pecks the corner of my mouth, just leaving me wanting more.

"Harry..." I winse. Harry's luscious lips are centimeters away from mine and I have never wanted anything more right now. After the argument with Jake and the relief of getting out of the hospital, all I want to do is lose myself in Harry. I want to feel him on a deeper, physical level. I don't want to have sex with him, I mean I do, but I just want to feel more of him. Does that make me slutty?

"Harry please don't tease me." Harry purposely blows lightly against my moist lips causing goosebumps all over my body.

"You don't like me messing with you?" Harry's large hand brushes against my inner thigh. Goosebumps rise on my skin. Harry chuckles at how my body reacts to his touch.

"You don't like at all? Not even a little?" Harry grins, whispering in my ear. The tips of Harry's fingers tickle my thigh getting closer and closer to my- oh lord. His hand travels into my shorts. Even the presence of his fingers makes me overwhelmed with lust.

"Come on Harry. Please." I partially beg Harry to satisfy my desire for him. His hand is on my shorts but he isn't inside of me where I want him to be. I moan to make him speed up the process. I need him holy fuck.

"You want me?" Harry asks me like he doesn't want to answer himself.

"Mhm...." I close my eyes from the pleasure of the feeling of Harry's skin against mine.

"Tell me what you want Delaney." Harry demands, nibbling on my earlobe. I have never said out loud what I want a boy to do to me. I find it uncomfortable and I don't even know how to sound hot.

"I don't know what to say. I have never done this before." I awkwardly admit to Harry.

"Say what you want. What you reallllyyy want." Harry interlocks his lips with mine for .5 seconds. I'm nervous but I want Harry to know how much I want him. Just say whatever you think Delaney. Impress Harry.

"I- I want to feel you. Your lengthy fingers inside of you. I want you to make me feel good." That was awful. Harry is probably turned off by that statement. I'm such a child. I could actually laugh at myself right now but I don't want to completely ruin the moment.

Harry doesn't say anything. He is just starring at me like I'm a prized possession. His mouth is open with his bottom lip sticking out. He looks hungry.

"That sucked." I quickly say to recover from trying to be sexy.

"Don't say sucked Delaney. Jesus please don't." Harry bites his lip and the temptation is rising every second. Harry's fingers are rubbing against me causing my body to tease up. I can guarantee that I could come just by Harry touching me but I want more.  

"Stop making me wait Harry. Finger me." I blurt out. I don't regret it. I want him. Now.

"Close your eyes Del. Just get ready." Harry seductively whispers. Finally. I close my eyes and prepare myself for enjoyment. Mhmmm....

All of a sudden Harry takes his hand out of my shorts before he did anything.

"What the fuck Harry?" I sit up angrily as Harry gets up off the bed. I knew I did a bad job acting sexy. I'm such a child.

"I'm not going to make a scream with your bossy mom down the hall Del." Harry laughs while walks out of the room, leaving me sexually frustrated and angry.