Chapter 7

The whole car ride home I replayed the whole night over and over again, trying to figure out when I was dreaming. Well I pull up to my house, my mom isn't in the driveway. My mom's car is probably in the garage. I run into my house and shout "MOM HI! THE CONCERT WAS AMAZING IM GOING TO BED GOOD NIGHT!" She doesn't answer me but I continue to sprint up the stairs. My mom most likely doesn't care enough to answer to be completely honest so her not answering doesn't really surprise me. 

I close my door and jump on my bed. It's quite embarrassing my room. It's bright lavender and I have a rainbow pock-a-dot quilt with stuffed animals laying on top of it. I love cute little decorations but it makes my room look like a 12 year olds. I still have my cardboard cut out of Harry from like 4 years in the corner of my room by my window. To this day it still scares me when I walk into my room late at night. I grab my favorite pillow pet named Peter the Panda and sit with my legs crossed starring at Harry's contact in my phone. His phone number is so simple, its so strange to me that he has a phone number. I feel like since he is so famous that his phone would be like 'IM-GOD-8000'. I need to text Harry. He wants me to. I go to my messages and see 300 messages from Jake.

"Where are you?"
"Delaney?"
"What the fuck Del."
"Answer me."
"How come you aren't home yet?"
"DELANEY!"
"I'm coming over right now."

The hair on my back of my neck is standing up. Jake is insane. He can't just come over and control my life. I allowed him to do before and I won't anymore. I'm scared of him. I refuse to let him ruin this night for me. I don't even think twice about it and I call Harry. It's ringing and I immediately regret calling him. He will think I'm a creep. The ringing stopped. I hear really loud music. Fuck. He is partying. I should have known better than to call him right after a concert. The boys always say they have so much energy after concert and I should have known that Harry would be going out in the city after the concert. 

"Hello?" I can bearly hear Harry. I don't answer. I can't answer. I'm so embarrassed.

"Delaney? Is this you?" Harry shouts into the phone.

"Sorry Harry I shouldn't have called." I hang up and I'm having heart palpitations. He probably thinks I'm a crazy fan. Oh God. I thought that Harry was normal but he is famous and I'm a nobody. Harry is probably laughing to his famous friends while he drinks his cocktail thats more expensive then my mom's weekly income. Before I can allow myself to cry, Jake barges through the door into my room, nearly taking the door off the hinges. I partially jump 5 yards in the air, I'm scared to death at his abrupt entrance.

"You don't know how to answer your phone huh?" Jake stomps over to me and grabs my phone out of my hand before I can stop him. He looks pissed. I'm scared. Jake isn't a small guy, his muscles are larger than the average guy. His muscles don't scare me though, it's the look on his face when he looks at my phone. I didn't have time to lock my phone before he grabbed it and obviously sees that I was just on the phone with Harry. 

"Who the fuck is Harry?" Oh God.

"It's uhm-Harry Styles. I met him at the concert. It's a long story." He isn't going to believe me. 

Jake started hysterically laughing. "Good one Delaney! Like Harry fucking Styles would ever like someone like you. You are nothing. You expect me to believe your bullshit?" There is a knife in my heart. It is Jake's hobby to hurt my feelings.

"I'm the best you can do Del. I will be the only one to get to feel what it is like to be inside of you." Jake grabs my waist but it's not gentle and smooth like Harry, it is uncomfortable and aggressive.

"Jake stop please. My mom is downstairs, she will come up."

"Your mom isn't home Delaney. I called her before I came." He is insane. Jake just won't stop. He thinks everything through. He knew my mom wasn't home so he came over to harass me. I'm too scared that if I tell my mom that Jake hurts me that it will get worse. Jake pushes me on the bed, laying on top of me.

"Jake! Stop!" Jake rips my top off me and squeezes my boobs, digging his long nails into my skin. That will leave yet another mark. 

"Yell louder babe it is so hot." Jake starts kissing me, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I gag at the feeling of him touching me. It's amazing how I used to like Jake touching me and now I would rather have anyone in the entire world touch me besides him. He is so agressive. I need to think of something to make Jake stop.

"I have my period Jake."

"That's so hot." Jake is a sick freak. I'm not strong enough to push Jake off of me. Before he can unbutton my shorts, I begin kicking my legs to make him stop. He is so disgusting. My aggression against Jake is going to make him so mad and I'm scared how he is going to react to my out burst. 

Jake stops and makes eye contact before slapping me as hard as he can across the face. The sting on my cheek is unbearable. I will never get used to the feeling of Jake's rough hand making contact with my cheek. I put my hand against my face and my skin is burning. Jake gets off of me. Jake is hovering over me, leaning all his weight on his forearm as he looks down at me like I'm a worthless piece of trash compared to him.

"You bitch listen. Don't act like you don't love me. If you disrespect me again like that I will punch you instead of slap. Alright?" Jake is scary. I just nod, not in agreement but to just get him away from me. I can never talk back to Jake because if I did, he would do things I couldn't even bear. I'm scared that if I say the wrong thing it will get worse. Without saying another word Jake leaves my room. Leaving me in shock and in tears.