Chapter 15

After lunch Niall went out to try and go shopping without getting noticed which is highly unlikely but hopefully he doesn't get mobbed. Harry and I are just sitting in the living room, watching the television. I put on One Tree Hill because it is my favorite show. Harry wanted to watch football but the Packers aren't playing til tomorrow so he didn't mind watching my show. We are cuddled under a blanket, drinking our Merlot. This is the nicest wine I have ever had but then again I go to high school and college parties so I have like 10 dollar wine. We are watching the school shooting episode, which is my favorite, and Harry is totally into the show.

"Oh my God! He can't do that! I knew he was insane!" Harry shouts at the screen, nearly spilling his wine. I have watched this episode 5 times so I love watching Harry's reaction. Boys can deny it all they like but chick shows are the best shows.

When the show was over Harry was tearing up. He only watched one episode and he got so upset when one character was killed. He tried to play it off by pretending he had something in his eye but I knew. Harry played with my hair as I lean my head against his shoulder. He twisted strands of my hair around his finger and watched it unravel when he let go. I could probably do the same with hair since his hair is past his shoulders. I don't understand how girls don't like Harry's hair, I think it is so classy and totally suits him.

"Can I ask you something?" Harry says. I can't see his face but he sounds concerned.

"Sure."

"Did you have sex with that doctor?"

"No. That would have been rape and I was 13." I probably should have mentioned it while I was telling my secret but I'm glad Harry brought up sex because I want to know his number.

"Oh good. Have you-uhm-ever had sex?"

"Well I had a boyfriend named Jake, he is insane now, but he took my virginity. I didn't necessarily want him to but yeah only him." Harry lifts my head off his shoulder with urgency. His green eyes are wide when our eyes meet.

"What you mean you didn't want to him?"

"He kind of forced me to have sex with him." Harry's face turns cross.

"Delaney that is rape! Did you tell anyone? He can't do that!" Harry is so mad right now. It isn't rape if I was dating him.

"It wasn't rape so I didn't tell anyone."

"Did you say yes when he asked?"

"No."

"Then it is rape Delaney. You need to tell your mom, the police, anyone! Seriously, he can't get away with that. Did he use a condom?"

"He said we didn't need to since it was my first time."

"Jesus! This kid needs to get hit! Delaney you need to promise me you will tell your mom at least. Promise?" Harry is acting like a protective boyfriend about this. I didn't think it was rape but maybe it was. Jake did make me uncomfortable and now he is just harassing me.

"I will."

"Good." Harry cups my face with his hand and drags his finger along my chin. I smile at him and press my cheek against Harry's hand. Jake was never this sweet to me. Now that I think of it, Jake and I never really talked about anything important. I don't even really know him.

"How many people have you had sex with?" I blurt out completely ruining the moment. Harry takes a sip of his wine and licks his lips.

"Keep in mind I am 3 years older than you. I have had sex with 8 people. I wasn't in a relationship with any of them and I didn't know 2 of them." I honestly excepted a double digit number but then again Harry is a very well mannered gentleman so it makes sense. Besides the 2 he didn't know, I can accuse that the rest are famous which I don't have a problem with, it is just a lot to live up to. Oh my God what am I saying. I will never have sex with Harry. Good one Delaney, like that would ever happen. My mind is getting way out of hand.

"Oh cool." I smile, taking another sip of my wine. I'm such a loser but that's the only thing I could think to say. What do you even say to someone when they have had sex with a lot more people then you?

"I'm glad we got that whole talk out of the way." Harry totally just caught me off guard. Why would he want to talk about sex with me? We only met last night?

"What you mean?"

"Well we are going to get to know each other better and I really like your personality. Maybe we could go on a couple dates and see where things go." Harry smiles politely, putting his arm around the back of the sofa over my head. He isn't serious right now. I don't believe him.

"Harry you are famous. I don't think you will want to go on dates with a random girl."

"Delaney. I'm famous because of my job, that doesn't mean I'm shallow and don't appreciate every person I meet. I want to know everything about you and if the world has a problem with that then that is awfully unfortunate for them." Harry runs his fingers through his hair to move it away from his face. I don't even have anything to say. I set my, now, empty wine glass on the white coffee table and sit on Harry's lap. I don't even think about it. If he means what he says that I better embrace every moment I have with him because God only knows how long he will feel this way. Harry's reaction reassures me as he sets his glass down and places his hands on my hips. My long hair is dangling in front of my face brushing up against Harry's torso. Harry smells so clean, like a brand new pillow or something. His hands move up to my face and he brings my face closer to his. His moist lips interlock with mine. The taste of red wine flows throughout my mouth. Harry doesn't use tongue this time instead he holds the kiss for a long , passionate kiss. I'm a loser but I used to watch How to Kiss tutorials when I never kissed a boy and this is exactly how they explained the perfect kiss. Our bodies couldn't get any closer. My back is arched as Harry's big hands travel up and down my back inside my shirt. I have my hands on Harry's shoulders, it is weird I thought that would be uncomfortable but his shoulders are so large that I love to hock onto them.

We kiss for what felt like years and I didn't want to stop. Harry pulls away and rests his forehead against mine. We don't talk, we just breathe. Taking in the energy I feel between us is something I wish I could feel for the rest of my life. My heart beats so fast and my room temperature sky rockets as soon as I'm even near Harry. His journal entry tells me he feels so what of the same chemistry that I wish could last a life time. Harry doing a simple action of inhaling and exhaling oxygen gives me heart palpitations. Harry mumbles something to himself.

"Huh?"

"Stay the night."