34

(Your POV)

Steven placed a book on the coffee table in front of Ruby and Sapphire who sat on the couch.

"This is just to give you some ideas. Ruby said she wanted your reunion as Garnet to be special" Steven said as tears of joy came to his eyes.

"And there's nothing more special and romantic, than a beautiful wedding!" Steven finished as he wiped away his tears.

"Especially since is it's on a beach! It has class and-"

"It's fun!" Steven finished my sentence causing me to grin at him.

"It's like they say: if you wanna drink the cow, you gotta put a ring on it" Ruby said 

Sapphire held Ruby's other hand.

"But, sweetums, who says that?" She asked.

Steven started to flip through to book as I took a sip of my tea.

"Let's take a look at printing styles for your invitations"

"Would it be cool if we got flames on it?" Ruby suggested.

"Oh, and some dolphins!" Sapphire added.

"Yeah! Dolphins with flames!"

"I think I got exactly what you're looking for on page 135" Steven explained.

"Steven, how long did it take you to put this all together?" I asked, not remembering talking about this with him the other day.

"My entire life leading to this point" He simply told me.

"This is gonna be the best wedding ever!" Ruby exclaimed. 

(3rd POV)

(3rd POV)

Later that day the Crystal Gems and Peridot were working on the invitations. Y/n wasn't there because she had run out to do some wedding earring with Connie.

Pearl used a folding bone to fold a piece of paper. 

"This folding bone is so nice! Who knew planning a wedding could be so much fun!" Pearl exclaimed as she handed Steven the paper.

"I did!"

Steven stamped ink on the card that reads "You're invited" and displays Ruby and Sapphire holding hands. He then passed the paper to Ruby and Sapphire.

"Time to sign!" Ruby said as she signed her initials with Sapphire on the card.

"Here you go, Peri"  She stated as she passes the card to Peridot.

Peridot groaned as she took the card away from her.

"We've been stuffing these envelopes ALL DAY!" She complained as she placed the card in the envelope and handed it over to Amethyst.