12| too much

The big five finally arrived at [y/n]'s front door, quivered smiles filling their faces as they prepared to say goodbye.

"I'll be seeing you guys as soon as possible, okay! Thank you for walking me home," she bowed respectfully, a big lump filling her throat.

"Ohh [y/n]!" Nejire was the first to shed a tear as she pulled the winged girl into her arms.

"I'm glad I met you, curly fire!" [y/n] laughed as she hugged back the periwinkle haired girl.

"M-Me t-too!!" she was practically sobbing at this point, [y/n] rubbed her back, doing her best to calm Nejire down.

"I won't be gone for too long! Don't waste your tears on me," their embrace came to an end, Nejire only sniffled and slowly wiped her tears away.

"Come here, big guy!" [y/n] waved to Mirio, opening her arms to embrace the blonde.

"Don't forget about us," he scorned, while gently wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Mirio, how could I ever forget the big there!" she hugged him back, giving him an endearing squeeze.

"See you soon, okay?" she bent back to face him, only to be greeted by his sad cerulean eyes and a ghost of a smile.

"Okay," he nodded softly, as [y/n] ran her hand down his buff arms right before tilting her had to view the already flustered and anxious Tamaki. His head hung low, unsure if he could handle a hug from the girl that made him feel in unspeakable ways.

"Thank you for coming, Tamaki, we don't have to hug, but maybe this will do," she slowly made her way her hands behind her back, and before Tamaki could even think of what to do, [y/n] bent down slightly and place a small kiss on his cheek.

"Uh...ah...I have t-to go h-home!" [y/n] has never seen Tamaki walk away so fast before.

"Bye, Tamaki!" [y/n] yelled out a worried look on her face.

"Was that too much?" she looked at the rest of them a bashful smile on her face.

"He's the one! You simp for him!" Nejire accused as [y/n]'s flushed red.

"Maybe..." she scratched the back of her head.

"We have to go after him. I feel like he's going to die from embarrassment!" Mirio began to walk away.

"HAVE A SAFE TRIP [y/n]!!" he yelled as he ran off to Tamaki.

"Thanks, Mirio!" she waved back.

"Now my hardest goodbye," [y/n] sighed as the lump in her throat began to get too hard to swallow.

Maki only stood still, bitting her bottom lip with tears already preparing to fall from her magenta eyes.

"Stop, you're g-going to m-make me cry!" [y/n] pulled Maki into a tight hug.

"S-Since 2nd grade we've gone th-through school together...since 2nd grade," Maki wrapped her arms around her most faithful friend.

"M-Maki," [y/n] whimpered as her vision blurred due to the tears that began to well up in her eyes.

"I'm r-really going to miss you," [y/n] huffed while her face fell into the crook of her neck.

"Me too, t-text me wh-whenever you can and c-call me if you need a-anything okay?" they slowly began to release from one another, both finally having tears streaming from their face.

"GROUP HUG!" shouted Nejire as she bear hugged the two weeping girls.

"Thank you guys for everything, I love you guys so much," [y/n] sniffled as she held the two girls.

___

a/n:

on monday i said:
100 views for the next update 🤪
and y'all said:
bet 😎

Thank you guys so much!
i'm loving this story so much and i'm glad you guys are enjoying it!
you're all so very motivating! you're comments make me so very happy djskskksjd i can't express it enough!

i-if you want...y-you can drop into my account a-and see if you can f-find anything you may like...
🤧🤧💜💜💜

ANYWAYS!
much love and stay safe y'all
-marle