Chapter 55

Rob's PoV

After two hours of constant recording, Preston and I ended our UHC. "have a lovely and safe day!" Preston says, ending the video. The UHC ended nicely, with Team Poofless actually winning. Preston won with half a heart, and as for me, i still had like half of my health. IT ended with a nice fight between Team Poofless and Team Vikklan, but lachlan died halfway through, leaving just Vikk. 

Vikk was decked out, diamond sword, and full iron armor, besides his helmet, which was diamond. He had it all enchanted and a nice power 2 bow and sharpness 3 sword. I must say, i was impressed, neither me nor Preston had a sharpness 3 diamond sword. Preston had a sharpness 2 diamond sword, but as for me, i was rocking that sharpness 2 iron sword.

It was a nice game, but i was relieved that it was over. Exhaustingly, preston and i lean back in our chair. "You okay?" i ask him. He was sitting in his chair staring at the floor. After he didnt answer, i repeat myself, a little louder this time.

"what?" he jumps, startled by my voice.

I stare at him. "I asked if you were okay, you seem distant."

he chuckles. "Oh no, just tired. UHC is tiresome." he yawns a fake yawn. he gets up and stretches. "im going to go to bed. See you in there." He winks and walks away. I feel my cheeks heat up as i get up, slowly following him into the bedroom.

_________

Ahhhh...poofless smut, maybe? idk youll have to wait until next time. XD Thank imgonnabenjeyou for helping me with the next few chapters, no spoilers. But thank you so much. Ily.

i wrote this on a laptop so it probably sucks and has a lot of spelling errors. Thug life. Night.