"You both are teaming up against me. It's not fair" Farhan whined, both the ladies laughed at his expense.

"And whose fault is that?" Ameera smirked, but ruffled his hair lovingly which told him that she was just pulling his legs, getting up from his knees, he sat beside his mother.

"You're fine right?" Farhan asked with guilt, regretting not keeping in touch with her like he was supposed to.

"I'm fine, those are just calcium tablets. Did you both eat?" to which they both nodded in yes.

Suddenly a maid knocked at the door and came in with a worried face, "Saab is looking for you madam." Ameera nodded at her and gave her son a glance.

"You guys enjoy the party. I'll just come." Farhan nodded with a worried smile and turned to Natasha, who was still smiling smugly.

"You traitor. I thought we both said each other everything?" she now gave him a sheepish smile, "your mother didn't want me to say and I'm not sorry."

"Come with me, I have to show you my old room." taking her hands in his, he made her get up. Her heart was pounding fast with every step they took together.

"Wow. I've always wondered how your room would look," Natasha exclaimed but bit her lips in midway when she realized what she said.

"Really?" the teasing smile on his face made her want to punch his handsome face but she stopped herself.

They had to walk past people in the hall and walk up to the first floor to get into his room and it was all worth it. The room was so gorgeous for a guy. She'd give this a 9/10

"Nice room you've got here." Natasha grinned at all the wall photos which had his younger self in them. The click sound of the closing of the bedroom door made her alert and she turned to see him smirking mischievously at her.

With every step he took towards her, Natasha's cheeks flushed hard and her heart was a whole different case.

"What are you up-to, Farhan Sheikh?" she raised her brows with a shy smile on her face. Thanks to him, the previous kiss was now replaying in her mind again. And boy, did she want to kiss him again? Absolutely.

"What did I say about blushing too much?" he pulled her waist with a force and grabbed her towards him.

"W-what?" she stuttered whilst continuing to blush.

"I have waited too long for this, Nats. Not anymore. Hereafter, I'm going to kiss you, If I want to kiss you." her eyes widened at his blunt words. Did he hit his head or what?

"We are at your parents' home." she had no idea why the hell was she trying to stop him when in reality she too wants to kiss him as much as he wanted or if not more.

"I don't care, the door is locked anyway." he looked into her eyes and then at her lips, he couldn't just get enough of them. If he wasn't in the car when they kissed, he for a fact wouldn't have stopped kissing her at all.

Natasha bites on her lips nervously, waiting for him to make a move again, "you shouldn't have bitten your lips like that." and the next thing she knows was his lips, which was passionately kissing hers. A blush crept onto her cheeks as she kissed him back with equal wildness, and this time she was the dominating one. Which took Farhan by surprise, he lets her dominate the kiss anyway. As long as they kiss, he is all good.

His hands go to hold her neck as she continued to kiss him back more wildly whilst running her hands through his hair, messing them up in the process. They broke apart panting heavily and took long and uneven breaths. Farhan joined their foreheads together whilst closing his eyes, his hands were now securely wrapping against her waist.