ten

"Why are we here?" a very confused Natasha asked Farhan as he parked the car in the mall's parking lot. She was too lost in her thoughts to notice that he has taken the left side road and not the right side one. 

"To buy you a new dress." Farhan replied with a grin as he got down from the car and opened the door for her as well, she stares at him blankly as he gave her his hands, "I got it." she politely refused to give him her hand. And his face couldn't hide that hurt. He'd be a fool to think that just a sorry can make everything okay. It does take time to forget all the bitter memories. 

"What is wrong with this one? It's good, right?" she asked in a slightly offended voice. Whenever her peers looked down on her dressing sense, it was Farhan who'd always comfort her and that would be enough for her to forget everything and smile happily once again. And when he suddenly says about getting her a new dress, it definitely made her a little self-conscious. 

Masking his emotions, Farhan smiled lightly, "you look pretty in everything, Masha Allah. I'm not saying that. But you're visiting your parent's home first time after your marriage, and the one you're wearing is beautiful but a bit plain and simple. It does suit you, but you're getting my point, right?" 

How thoughtful of him. A small smile appears on her lips at that and she nodded her head slowly as they start walking ahead.

A creepy guy whistled at her when the elevator goes to the third floor making Natasha tense, she held onto her dupatta tightly and fidgeted her fingers whilst lowering her gaze. What she did not expect was Farhan to actually punch that guy. A loud gasp left her mouth. 

Did he really do that? For her?

"Dare you to do that again, it will be worse." he threatened in a dangerous voice making the creepy guy wince in pain. When the elevator opens on the second floor, he took the first steps ahead and ran away from there. 

Turning towards her, Farhan asked worryingly, "are you okay?"

Natasha smiled at him gratefully whilst shaking her head, "I'm fine. Thank you for that."

He frowned at her reply," seriously? Thank you?" 

She gave him a confused stare. What else would she do? And then the realization hits upon her, there was a promise between the three of them; him, her and Haya that there would be no thank you and sorry in their friendship but lately all he ever said was sorry to her but didn't really appreciate her thanks. 

"I'm breaking that promise, Farhan. If I'm sorry, then I'll be asking sorry and if I'm thankful I'll be saying thank you, that's it," she muttered whilst getting out of the elevator on the third floor. He followed her behind with a blank face.

"Good afternoon, Mr Sheikh." his staffs greeted him one by one as he entered his boutique and he nodded at everyone, Natasha who hated attention, immediately left him behind and goes to check on the dresses. 

He really had designed great collections and if she can, she'd buy all of them. He designed just something which she'd love to wear all the time, not too western and not too old fashioned. It'd somewhere in between and really cool ones at that. She was too lost in her thinking when he sneaked up from behind and made her jump in surprise. 

"Still as same." he laughed at her reaction while she gave him an I'm-so-done-with-you stare. 

"What did you decide?" Farhan asked her excitedly. 

"If I can, I'd buy everything but. These are all so good. Just like how I prefer my clothing..." she didn't have to say that twice as his eyes lit up in happiness. 

"You liked it that much?" 

"Of course, you're the best designer Farhan. I love all of these and I'm confused as to what I'd buy." she pouted cutely which made him pinch her cheeks. She froze at his actions. He used to do that every time, oh how much did she miss that. 

"I have a perfect solution for this." grinning at her confused face, he turned towards one of his staff and said, "Rahil, pack one of all the dresses available here and send them to my apartment. 

Rahil nodded his head confusedly and goes to take his other colleague's help to comply with his boss' orders. 

Natasha stared at him wide-eyed, unable to mask her surprise. Why is he being so sweet, when all she wanted to do was nothing with him. He was starting to confuse her very much.

The boutique was not so big but at the same time not so small and it has enough staff of ten members. And they all started to talk among themselves about their boss' new girlfriend. Everyone knew about his old one; Sasha King, that one was the talk of the town months ago. And they all still assumed that they both were together until today he walked in the store with some other girl and is now buying her a lot of dresses. 

"Sir, do you mind if we ask something?" a very courageous girl came forward and asked him that, Farhan nodded his head, asking her to go ahead. 

"We all are wondering who is she to you? I'm sorry if that was rude, that was a genuine doubt." the other staffs were surprised at her guts even Farhan was. He isn't the rude or arrogant boss but people still found him intimidating sometimes and he had to appreciate her guts to come and ask him, instead of just assuming. 

Natasha although was taken aback, waited for him to reply. Yes, she wanted to know who is she to him. 

Farhan smiled at that girl and then his eyes locked with Natasha for a second. Her green eyes were looking at him eagerly with anticipation. 

"Well, she is... My wife." 

"We got married just yesterday."

How much ever unbelievable it was, he might as well accept the truth one day and he was starting to do so, slowly. 

A strong overwhelming feeling of happiness and shock took over her emotions, as her green orbs stared at him intensely. He stared back at her and she couldn't read him clearly this time. Tears formed in them, which she fought back and a small smile appears on her lips as a very shocked and surprised staff congratulated them. 

Shyly she mumbled a thank you to all of them. And Farhan said something about a bonus as their treat which Natasha didn't really pay any attention to. All she could think was; his answer.

She is his wife and only now, she truly felt like one. 

"Go and change in them." he handed over her a beautiful and gorgeous Anarkali which she took with a wide smile and walked over to the dressing room, not before handing him all of her stuff. 

The staffs were already in awe of the couple. They giggled among themselves seeing their super intimidating boss carry his wife's stuff. Suddenly one of them came forward and said," boss... For a long time, we have been in a dilemma of who should we cast as the main face in our bridal collection catalogue for this store and I just got some brilliant idea." 

"Tell me the idea first, Ms Bose. I'll decide if it's brilliant or not." Farhan was all serious when it comes to business, he makes sure nothing goes wrong. 

"I was thinking, maybe you and ma'am can do that. Your wedding photographs will be added bonus which we can add as the cover page and all." the staff muttered with confidence and yes, Farhan was impressed. 

"That's actually a very good idea, I'll think about it." his words paused and he was suddenly speechless; as he saw her coming out of the dressing room, dolled up beautifully. She blushed shyly at his surprised face and intense gaze upon her. 

Farhan couldn't believe his eyes. Did he really design that dress? There he goes with that doubt once again. 

He knew that Natasha was pretty before, but why was he noticing it only just now.