twenty nine

That kiss was earth shattering. That's the right word Natasha would like to use. The one that made her toes curl and heart beat rapidly. She couldn't believe any of this for a moment. For it felt like a dream.

She had her eyes closed, as she absorbed the kiss. She was too overwhelmed to react anything but that didn't stop him at all. His kiss only deepened, and she couldn't help but respond.

A small smile formed on his lips as he felt her kissing him back. His hands gently cup her face, while hers holds onto his neck as they stood in the middle of the hospital ward, kissing the living daylights out of each other. The tenderness then turned into wildness and it was now more of a raw and passionate kiss as they devoured each other's mouth.

They broke apart, panting softly. And gazed into each other's eyes. No words were spoken further as the eyes did all the talk.

"You." Natasha opened her mouth in a daze but was cut off by his kiss once again, which was wilder and passionate this time.

"I said, shut up," he whispered against her lips, before pulling apart. She stared at him wide-eyed, her legs were not in her control anymore. Any moment now, she was going to faint due to dizziness. The previous events were too overwhelming and were causing her such a headache.

"Come here," after dragging her to sit on the bed, Farhan gave her a glass of water, which she took with a glare.

"What are you looking at?" Natasha snapped at him as she felt his intense gaze upon her for longer than a minute. He quirked his brows at that, "my wife. I can stare all I want." was his reply. She opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by him once again.

"I said, shut up. You spoke a lot, let me speak now." he tucked her hair strands behind her ears and pulled the chair close to her bed and sat opposite to her.

Intertwining his hands with hers, he looked into her green orbs, which stared back at him, it was at that moment when he found the mystery behind those look of hers. He'd always tried to figure out what it was, it confused him so many times.

All these days she has been looking at him full of love and adoration, like he's her whole damn world and he, being the fool that he was, had no clue whatsoever.

Farhan felt like banging his head on some wall for being this stupid.

"T-those love letters.... t-they were for me?" he stuttered in shock, still finding all this hard to digest. It was so freaking unbelievable that someone could love him with so much passion and he had zero clue about that.

Natasha looked away, not being able to answer him. She had no idea how did she blurt that truth so damn casually. It was the anger that spoke and now she began to regret it suddenly. Farhan wasn't supposed to know that. Like ever.

"Please look at me, Nats. I want to know everything. Please." he pleaded in a soft and low voice, she looked back at him, who was having tears in his eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Natasha wondered with worry, he shook his head in no whilst placing a lingering kiss on her palms, a small smile appeared on her lips unknowingly.

"No, I thought I don't deserve to be loved or something because Ha-Haya broke me," Farhan whispered, the hurt was so evident in his voice. Natasha became stiff at the mention of Haya.

"I thought I loved her so much and suddenly when I came to know about her marriage, I was broken. I acted like it didn't affect me at all but it did, so much. That's how I slowly drifted myself from everyone else and I pushed you away too." he teared up at the end. She held his hands tighter, which made him smile a little bit.