7 ( Yourself)

Taehyung pov

I was in my deep thaughts when someone opened the door and came in.
"Why are you standing?"
"Ahhh Jin it is the 10th time from morning you are coming to me. Believe me I am ok. You must get ready for the party."

From yesterday accident Jin is always coming and checking on me. He even feed me himself. To be honest I love that. The attention he gives me is very sweet.
"Taehyung I am worry for you. You hurt yourself cause of me." He pouted and I went to him.
"Look! It is a simple scar that even children have on their body cause of playing. So stop being this worry."

"You sure you are ok?" I chuckled.
"Yeah! But anyway I become happy eachtime you come. Seeing your face is all I want." He bit his bottom lip nad smiled shyly. I still don't know what is his feeling toward me. But hope he accept me.

"I...must go and get ready. So... see you." I nodded. I am excited to see him. He is super beautiful and sure will shock me.

Jin pov

"Do I look good?" I asked Jimin who was making me ready. He looked at me.
"You look amazing. Ahhhh such a beautiful brother I have." I chuckled.
"You made this for me."
"What do you mean? This beautiful body and face is shining. I'm sure if anyone else was wearing this was not shining like you." I smiled.

"Thank you! You did alot."
"Are you- wow look at my beautiful son." Dad smiled and came to us.
"Dad see how beautiful he is." Dad smiled and looked at me.
"Guess you want to make everyone crazy."
"Dad!" He chuckled.

He kissed my cheek and I smiled.
"Mr Choi will take you two ok? We are going now."
"Why we don't go together?"
"The party will start at 6 and we must go earlier. You two will get tired."
"Dad I like to come and help."
"Son Mr Choi will pick you so don't stress yourself." He caressed our cheek.

"I must go now. And Kai will come with you ok?"
"Ok dad. I will take care of him." Jimin said and smiled.
"Uncle Jimin!" Kai came to us.
"Wow look at you a handsome boy!" Kai giggled.

"Uncle Jinnie you are very beautiful. I wish my suit has flowers like yours. But my mom wore this gray one."
I chuckled.
"It fits on you you are beautiful baby."

Taehyung pov

We were at the hotel. Jin and Jimin weren't here.
"I am really interested in seeing Jin."
I nodded to Yeonjun.
"Me too. He must be very beautiful." He nodded.
"Yeonjun!"

"Hello baby! I missed you." Yeonjun then hold Beomgyu and kissed his cheek.
"Hello Taheyung!"
"Hi! Long time no see."
He chuckled.
I then looked at Mr Park and went to him.
"Ahhh Taehyung."
"Congratulation sir." He smiled.

"I wish Namjoon was here too."
"Soon they will be here." He nodded.
"Sir! Sir Seokjin and Jimin are here." So he is here.

And when I saw him my heart pounded harder. He was breathtaking. With a black suit which white flowers were designed on that.

"Taehyung breathe bro." I heard Yeonjun as he was chuckling.
"Shut up." He smiled and came to us.
"Guess Jimin did really well." He said and looked all around.

"About what? Making you like this or the hotel?"
"Byullie!"
Moonbyul chuckled.
"If you look all around you will see everyone is staring at you not the hotel."
She was right. He took all of the attentions when he entered.

"You are saying so much. Ahhh I like to see all over here. Where is Sehun?"
"He is greeting with the guests. Jimin you must go and help your brother. You were the designer."

"Ahhh dad I hat-"
"Jimin!"
"Ok! Kai let's go baby." Jimin then hold Kai and went.
Jin chuckled.

Moonbyul went to her friends and Mr Park to the CEOs. I saw Jin sitting alone and drinking juice. People looking at him and admiring.