Big Time Rush Imagines

Kendall's imagine

You and your friends are in L.A. for spring break and your touring the town.

" hey (Y/N), we're going to see Justin Bieber. House. meet you back at the hotel at 7 o'clock.ok?" said your friend. You look at your watch. its only 3 o'clock. As your walking down the street you see a boy with blonde hair playing a guitar. You feel as if you know him but you cant put your finger on it. He is playing your favorite song, (insert song here). You walk up to him and put a dollar in his guitar case. He looked up to you with his bright green eyes.

"I don't play for the money." He says giving you back your dollar.

"Hi I'm Kendall." He says. You start thinking and realize this is Kendall Schmidt.

"Hi I'm (Y/N)." You said back. He took your hand and kissed it.

"Well, what's a beautiful girl like you doing alone in this city?" He asked.

"Just touring." You replied. He takes your hand and you guys spend the rest of the day talking. You look down at your phone and its 5 minutes to 7.

"Kendall, I really enjoyed talking to you but I have to go." You tell him. He nods his head and as you walking he stops you.

"(Y/N) you forgot something." He says. You think and can't remember what you forgot. Kendall walks up to you, cups your cheek and passionately kisses you. You think ' omg I'm kissing Kendall Francis Schmidt.' He broke the kiss and you stared into his green eyes.

"(Y/N) I don't say this often but I think I'm in love with you." He says.

"Kendall, I think I'm in love with you too." He smiled and kissed you again. You look at your phone and see you have 2 minuets to get to the hotel. You guys traded numbers and walked off in separate directions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this sucks and stuff but bare with me here