Logan Imagine

"Logan what the hell!?!" You screamed. Logan, your boyfriend of 5 years just took your phone and smashed it on the ground.

"Well (Y/N), lets see why your phone is currently in a bunch of pieces on the floor. Oh right, you talking these long vacations, coming back looking happier each time and a text from Alex saying 'Can't wait till Saturday.'

(Y/N), I know you're cheating on me!" He screamed.

"But I'm not." You retaliated.

"Cut the shit. You're a lying bitch and I'm leaving you. You can keep the house but I'm out!" He ran upstairs and got a suit case. He started his car.

"Logan! Logan, no! Please don't get in that car, I'm not cheating I promise." You sobbed.

"(Y/N), I wish I could believe you but you won't even tell me what's going on, on Saturday. Bye (Y/N), take care." He drove off leaving you sobbing at the house. You ran inside and flopped on your bed forgetting your whole Thursday afternoon.

*Saturday*

You and Alex approached the hospital. It's the first time you left the house since Logan left you. While in the hospital maternity waiting room you saw someone you thought you'd never see again. Logan. He looked over at you and Alex and said

"Oh, you two are expecting. Wow (Y/N), its only been 3 days." He said disgusted.

"L-L-Logan! What are you doing here?" You stuttered.

"Kendall's girlfriend is pregnant but he couldn't come to her appointment so he asked me to come, but now I'm regretting it." Logan marched outside the room and you followed.

"Logan, it's not what it looks like." You said.

"Oh really? Because it looks like my suspicions were right except, I didn't know while fooling around with Alex you would've got pregnant." He spat.

"Logan, there is no denying it. I am pregnant, but not with Alex's baby."

"Oh so you were with some other guy who got you pregnant?"

"No Logan I was with you who got me pregnant." Logan turned and looked at you with a shocked expression.

"I-Impossible. Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He stuttered.

"You were so busy so I didn't want to worry you with the baby so I've been asking Alex to take me." You said.

"When were you gonna tell me?"

"Today after the appointment. I was gonna find out the sex of the baby so I thought it would've been perfect."

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry. I over reacted, and I should've trusted you."

"Logan, it's ok because I love you." Logan kissed you and you felt sparks fly. When you two went into the appointment you saw you were having a baby girl.