Kendall Imagine

"Mommy, is daddy home yet?" Your daughter asked.

"He should be here soon." You yawned. It was 11 at night and your husband Kendall was coming back from tour. You had something very important to tell him after he's been gone for 3 months. Suddenly the door opened and it revealed Kendall.

"Daddy!" Your daughter screamed. She ran into his opened arms and kissed his cheek.

"hey sweetie pie." He said. Once he put her down he ran over to you. He picked you up in a big hug and twirled you around. He gave you a kiss and said

"I've missed you so much babe." 

"Me too." You said. Your daughter was yawning a lot so you and Kendall took her to her room to sing her asleep. Once she was asleep you felt sick so you ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. Kendall was right behind you.

"Baby are you ok?" He asked, his green eyes showing concern.

"Kendall I don't know how to say this but I'm...pregnant." You said. He was frozen, just as you were afraid. Tears started streaming down your face.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Because I'm pregnant and you don't want the baby." You sobbed.

"I didn't say that."

"You want the baby?"

"Of coarse. It's mine and no one's going to take that away from me."

"But I thought you didn't have time for another kid."

"I'll always have time for my family, no matter what." He kissed me and I smiled going to sleep that night.