Chapter 21

----------------------> ARTEMIS SIGHED MOURNFULLY in the morning at the Great Hall the next day

----------------------> ARTEMIS SIGHED MOURNFULLY in the morning at the Great Hall the next day. "I'm pretty sure my soulmate is a chocolate frog." She announced.

"Oh, I just ate a whole bag of those," Roman said, prompting Artemis to bang her hand furiously on to the table, turning heads in their direction and making Roman jump in surprise.

"You piece of fucking shit, one of them could have been the love of my life!"

"No, Tom Riddle is right there," Gen said slowly, pointing to the handsome boy reading the Daily Prophet at the Slytherin table.

Artemis scowled, lightly punching Gen. "Unless Tom Riddle is either the name of a chocolate frog in Rome's stomach or a Bulgarian Quidditch player, na-uh." She shook her head, making Gen roll her eyes.

"Hey, Missy!" Roman called, making her turn to face him from where he was seated across from her. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth?" She said unsurely.

"Do you want to kiss Tom Riddle?" Gen asked boldly, sitting beside her.

"Dare," Artemis said immediately.

"Okay, I dare you to kiss Tom Riddle."

"Never Have I Ever-"

"That's not in the fucking game!" Gen roared. "Kiss him, Arty, and you kiss him good."

Artemis made a face. "No, it's gross." She said and instead, tapped Reginald -who was sitting beside her- on his shoulder, drawing him away from the conversation he was having with Charlie and making him look at her with confusion knitted into his features.

"Yes, Artemis?"

She smiled at him sweetly. "Would you like to play a game, Reginald?"

"Um, okay?" 

"Good!" Artemis clapped her hands happily. "So, Date or Dare?"

"It's supposed to be truth or dare..." Gen corrected from beside her.

Artemis pointedly ignored her input, eyes fixed on Reginald in an all-knowing way. "So what are you going to choose, Reginald? Date or Dare?"

"Dare, obviously" Reginald replied, making Artemis smile.

"Great, I dare you to date Gen!"

Gen spluttered while Reginald blushed and Roman applauded his friend's brilliance.

"...Well I guess I have no choice then," Reginald said hesitantly, scratching the back of his head and coughing awkwardly before meeting Gen's eyes. "So, what do you say Gen? Date me?" He asked weakly, pulling out a date from a bowl of dry fruits on the table and handing it to Gen who was sitting on the other side of Artemis, making the blonde girl lean completely back so the two could have a moment.